When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first and it is a Big Date!

AeroMike

Well, as promised, here are some pics of my Blackbird Big Date. I really like the brushed look over the shiny look. I love the heavy feel of this so far only the bracelet is the only down fall. Why you ask? well, my wrist is too big for it but my dealer said he will send me an extra link, no problem. That is the reason I am ordering the Skyland Avenger PVD V2. My wife likes that one and said I should get that one as my second watch.

I decided to take some pics with some other things in my life. One is I collect fossilized sharks teeth. I dive and also dig and shift dirt to find them. as you can see, I sometimes get lucky and find the big Megalodon teeth. Also, I took some pics with deer antlers. I have the antlers because they were my grandpa's and he has since passed but to me these remind me most of him. Lastly, I took some pics dealing with airplanes/Boeing since I work for them.

Please enjoy and share any comments or questions.

Also, please excuse me on my photos' this is a new camera I just bought to take on the cruise next week and I am still trying to learn it.

SAM_0074.jpg

SAM_0075.jpg

SAM_0066.jpg

SAM_0076.jpg

SAM_0077.jpg

SAM_0078.jpg

SAM_0069.jpg

SAM_0070.jpg

SAM_0067.jpg

SAM_0068.jpg

SAM_0073.jpg

SAM_0072.jpg

SAM_0071.jpg

mo' cushion fo' the push'un :D

nice Blackbird BTW. The pearl looks a lot better than most I've seen

Makes me think i should have never let mine go especially since once you go BIG you rarely go back

That Is so true, before I arrived here my biggest watch was 42mm. Now I cant seem to wear anything under a 45mm, maybe a 44mm. When I do wear a smaller watch It feels so tiny. :pardon:

Megalodon teeth ? so that's what those rocks are ... haha

so hey does your wifey have a sista ?

LOL, yup, and sometimes those rocks are still sharp and can cut you, I found out the hard way, lol. It is getting warmer out and I will soon be diving again. Last year I actually had to wrestle an alligator, no lie, my buddy got pics of it and we ran into another gator at the bottom of the river. Oh well, I like to live on the edge I guess because viability at best is about 2 feet. Here is a video of diving in the Edisto River(

). This is not me but this is exactly what it is like to dive here.

Now, does she have a sista huh? well, yea she does, three of them and let me just say this, the only one available now is a 6 foot tall blonde, never married, no kids, 40 yrs old and DD's. She is not bad on the eyes but you didn't hear that from me, lol she says she is waiting for that special guy that can take care of her.....let me translate [i am looking for that guy with money] LOL

Anyhow, my wife is very special and I hit the lotto when it come to a wife. She is a tall redhead (German decent) DD's herself (oh yea! giggaty giggaty giggaty) she is into muscle cars (we had a 68 Firebird 400 restored) and asks when am I getting another one (who knows, I want a 70-72 Challenger). She pretty much lets me do whatever I want and here is the cool part....we have been married 15 years this December and we have never, I mean NEVER had a fight. SHe is my best friend and people think that we are newly weds because we still goof off like we are dating. What can I say fellas, I found my soulmate.

......lol she says she is waiting for that special guy that can take care of her.....let me translate [i am looking for that guy with money] LOL

not going to find it with one of us - we spend too much money on watches and our hobbies... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anyhow, my wife is very special...I found my soulmate.

cool...very... :good: