When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Colamariner

fitmic

It's been a while since this question came up. :)

From what I remember the last time this was answered, no-one has ever found any evidence that a genuine Colamariner model was ever made, but there may have been a Datejust with red dial and the Coca Cola logo on.

Yeah it has been a while since this popped up, in fact I was the last one to ask this question back in my noob days and got a right royal baking for it too. :lol:

Back then I was assured that it was in fact a fantasy watch.

Ken

Pure fantasy. There are some double signed dials out there, and for the right price, you can even have your existing dial printed with an additional logo on it (if you can find the space). If the watch was genuine Rolex, the additional printing wouldn't be sanctioned, and if you sent the watch in for service, Rolex would probably refuse to seervice until you agreed to let them install a new dial on it. But sure, anything is possible ^_^

Yeah it has been a while since this popped up, in fact I was the last one to ask this question back in my noob days and got a right royal baking for it too. :lol:

Back then I was assured that it was in fact a fantasy watch.

Ken

ken, you had newb days? i always thought you were an immaculately conceived moderator.

: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

you know its like its hard to imagine your parents as kids. its hard to imagine the experts that were there when you join as newbs :)

Norbert, I LOVE that 25 years of service watch! ..one of the very very few Rolexes I would want to own..

And yeah Phoband, they were newbs like us.. ...back when their mullets interfered with the balance wheels, and Duran Duran was played full blast on the stereo behind locked doors so their parents would think they were masturbating.. ...instead of messing around with grandpa's best Rolex or counterfeit watches... :brow:

-Ape-

Norbert, I LOVE that 25 years of service watch! ..one of the very very few Rolexes I would want to own..

And yeah Phoband, they were newbs like us.. ...back when their mullets interfered with the balance wheels, and Duran Duran was played full blast on the stereo behind locked doors so their parents would think they were masturbating.. ...instead of messing around with grandpa's best Rolex or counterfeit watches... :brow:

-Ape-

yeah i'm only a newb in disguise - back in the old days on old rwg, i had over 800 posts - :) and Ken had a senior wealth of knowledge then :)

Come on guys! FROGMARINER was my idea, I stole it fair and square from the German board, but I'm the one that did the final design work and talked Paul into producing it. Both of my sons have a FROGMARINER of their own so they can remember dear old dads when I'm gone and otherwise forgotten (like you guys have already forgotten me)!

yeah i'm only a newb in disguise - back in the old days on old rwg, i had over 800 posts - :) and Ken had a senior wealth of knowledge then :)

Oh no pho.........(hey that rhymes!).........I had a lot of post's, don't mistaken that for knowledge :lol:

Ken

• 8 years later...