When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Favorite line from a movie?

maxman

I thought this might be fun, I hope you agree. :thumbsupsmileyanim: The first two that come to mind for me are... "I made him a offer he couldnt refuse", Marlon Brando The God Father. "Get busy living or get busy dying"..Tim Robbins Shawshank Redemption.. Ok one more.. "Whats that In your hair?" :D Ben Stiller" Something about Mary If the mods or admin think this should be moved, please do. or If you think It should be deleted, dont you dare, lets have some fun :p Mike

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you are thinking, did he fire six shots or only five. But to tell you the truth with all this excitment I kinda of lost track myself. But being this is a 44 Magnum, most powerful handgun In the world, capable of blowing your head clean off. Now you have to ask yourself one question. Do you feel lucky? well do ya punk. Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry. 8)

My favorite from indiana jones raiders of the lost ark! "Marian Ravenwood (Karen Allen) to indiana jones "your not the man i knew ten years ago" indiana jones (Harrison Ford) to Marian Ravenwood "Its not the years honey, its the mileage!"!!!

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you!" - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

(Actually anything from the opening moments of Full Metal Jacket cracks me up :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

I think if I had to do a top ten, they'd all be from the Blues Brothers.

Mrs. Murphy: We got two honkies out there, dressed like Hasidic diamond merchants.

Matt Murphy: Say what?

Mrs. Murphy: They look like they're from the CIA, or somethin'.

Matt Murphy: What they want to eat?

Mrs. Murphy: The tall one wants white toast, dry, with nothin' on it.

Matt Murphy: Elwood.

Mrs. Murphy: And the short one wants four whole fried chickens, and a Coke.

Matt Murphy: And Jake. [censored], the Blues Brothers.

"I bet you're the kinda guy that would [censored] a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you!" - Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

(Actually anything from the opening moments of Full Metal Jacket cracks me up :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

Oh yes, that first 10-15 min of FMJ Is pure gold, pyle :lol:

"The question isn't what are we going to do, the question is what aren't we going to do?"

-Matthew Brodrick in Ferris Bueller's Day Off

"Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now."

-Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious [censored]."

-Christopher Lloyd in Back to the Future (part 1)

And practically any line from Caddyshack or Good morning Vietnam.

Cheers B)