When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holla

lanikai

The merging of 2 companies has been trying to say the least .... 300 production, writers and assorted sales peeps will loose their jobs after many years of service .. And in Hawaii's job market ... I really feel for them.

I've finally finished moving all the heavy crap outta my old dwelling.. And my back is feeling it.. But it's a relief to be done :)

somewhat of a nightmare for the past month.

Moving is such a pain in the ass...

I can't wait to have my computer cable set up for some high speed action.. I miss the community :)

can't afford to be away for too long.. I'd go nutz .. Like first purchases ;)

The merging of 2 companies has been trying to say the least .... 300 production, writers and assorted sales peeps will loose their jobs after many years of service .. And in Hawaii's job market ... I really feel for them.

I've finally finished moving all the heavy crap outta my old dwelling.. And my back is feeling it.. But it's a relief to be done :)

somewhat of a nightmare for the past month.

Moving is such a pain in the ass...

I can't wait to have my computer cable set up for some high speed action.. I miss the community :)

can't afford to be away for too long.. I'd go nutz .. Like first purchases ;)

Can't believe I missed your post, bro, but really glad to hear you've got your stuff moved :victory:

I'm almost finished remodling and moving in .. It's been like moving twice actually .. Just getting the picture windows tinted today.. And all that's left are odds and ends like fixtures and stuff .. But the bulkbis finished.. So the light at the end of the tunnel is a nice sight :)

I'm almost finished remodling and moving in .. It's been like moving twice actually .. Just getting the picture windows tinted today.. And all that's left are odds and ends like fixtures and stuff .. But the bulkbis finished.. So the light at the end of the tunnel is a nice sight :)

Awesome news :good: When you say 'picture windows tinted', does that mean large single pane windows, or something more like the stained glass windows of a church? When we move into our pool house, I'm putting white blackout film on the bedroom windows :victory:

Good to hear from you Lani and glad you will be back soon.

Just a piece of news for you...RobbieG is back and he was looking for you. :)

Ken

NO WAY!!! Don't joke, are you serious?

Lani good to see you pop in 'ol pal. I'd help with the move but the drive would kill me!

Thanks for the support and wishes gang.. Special mahalo to Ubi .. Thank you ma brotha for passing in our conversation :)

I really miss not having the time for the community!!

Feel like I have 1000 thoughts bangin around my head and i'm trying to organize 100 thoughts at once.. A bit nutz ...

And apologies for not answering all the pm's :(

I'm on my iPhone .. The cable will be set later this week .. I'll set up a new DT next week ... Still hit a bunch if running around to do at building supplies so I'll try and not be so much a stranger .. Until things settle down.. I haven't been this busy in a very long time..

Be well all :)

AC

Lani

Come on , get up Lani.

Time for new Doxas :thumbsupsmileyanim: .....or I'll pick them all :whistling:

The moves all but done.. Finishing up some remodling in the new hut :)

my cable is hooked up.. Just gotta get my new computer that I put in storage whilst juggling the move .. The Internet on my iPhone is like trying to work out in a phone booth.. :lol:

still going crazy with the transition to the new owners that I'm contracted with.. As long as I still have a business.. I'm all good..

The stressful part of relocating is finally over.. Now I'll just stress on getting my sound system operational..

my cable is hooked up..

....... Now I'll just stress on getting my sound system operational..

Most important things R! Good to see things are calming down for you slowly. Hopefully we will see more of you on the forum! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 3 weeks later...

Man, sorry for the late reply, but I totally missed your post until last night. When I read it, the queen, one of our friends and I had polished off two bottles of plenty nice Pinot, and all I could do was read, sure couldn't type anything that made sense to anyone but me!!

Thought about you this afternoon, sat on the patio in the heat (It's really summer here in mississippi). Had a couple of Coronas and smoked a really nice San Christobal de la Habana "La Punta". great smoke. I have to say the Cubans are certainly up a few notches in quality since the cigar "Craze' has died down.

Take care and hope to see you back posting here soon.

Regards

A