When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Holla

lanikai

Dear all youz watch nuts :)

my apologies for being absent from home.. I'm in the process of moving to an apartment, (still in town) and have been doing all the moving solo.. With my cigar collection and some other large items going into storage.. I've only been able to do so much everyday as I have my business to run and with the sale of the company I'm contracted with it has been ... Needless to say NUTZ.. And not enough hours in a 24 hour day.. 4 hours of sleep is what I've been averaging... A couple of buddies chewed me out for not asking for their help.. But they also have horendous achedules and I didn't want to burden them.

It's incredible how much junk you can collect in 19 years :lol:

it filled 6 industrial trash bins .. I've decided the only things worth keeping are my watches (which in and of themselves will take up enough space) and my cigars.. Which btw I'm able to partake of again.. My heart test (echogram) came back at 110% .. meaning ... 50% is the average strong heart and mine is at 60% .. termed as an athletic heart.. Although my tendons and ligaments will take another year to gain back elasticity. Since they atrophide whilst in the hospital,. I am now a case study for the h1n1..virus.. Or so my cardiologist says..

Anyway.. I am now fully enjoying my Habanos again :) ..

I'm still remodling and have a ways to go.. And we are transitioning from Gannett to a new owner .. So I'll be a bit longer off the board

just checking in to wish you all happy horology :)

and since this community is more than just watches.. Have fun in whatever you all are doing.. And I hope to see everyone soon :)

I'll be back very soon to finish up the mega raffle

AC

R

LANIIII! You are definitely missed around here big brother. Great of you to pop by and say hi in person. Ubi said he had spoken to you and gave us the shortened version of your circumstances :D So thanks for filling us in. Great to hear you have an "athletic heart" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Stay well man. Good luck with the move, company sale, H1N1 virus etc :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Best wishes

OS

Hello, welcome on rwg :) this is the place to watch :D feel free to ask everything you need to know :D But here are a lot of guides to lead you through the watch jungel :D WELCOME ON BOARD lani .... Hmm ... Wait .... I remember ... The lost son is back :) we missd you brotha , im happy you are fine :) stay strong my friend, and dont forget here are a hell lot of guys loving and missing you big fella :) deniz

Nice to have an update Lani! Good luck with the move and we look forward to seeing you around here more.

Congrats on your tests! That is amazing news! I know you have been focusing a lot on getting back your strength so I am happy to hear all that hard work has quite obviously paid off! I'm sure you enjoyed your first Cigar eh? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the support and wishes gang.. Special mahalo to Ubi .. Thank you ma brotha for passing in our conversation :)

I really miss not having the time for the community!!

Feel like I have 1000 thoughts bangin around my head and i'm trying to organize 100 thoughts at once.. A bit nutz ...

And apologies for not answering all the pm's :(

I'm on my iPhone .. The cable will be set later this week .. I'll set up a new DT next week ... Still hit a bunch if running around to do at building supplies so I'll try and not be so much a stranger .. Until things settle down.. I haven't been this busy in a very long time..

Be well all :)

AC

Lani

Thanks for the support and wishes gang.. Special mahalo to Ubi .. Thank you ma brotha for passing in our conversation :)

I really miss not having the time for the community!!

Feel like I have 1000 thoughts bangin around my head and i'm trying to organize 100 thoughts at once.. A bit nutz ...

And apologies for not answering all the pm's :(

I'm on my iPhone .. The cable will be set later this week .. I'll set up a new DT next week ... Still hit a bunch if running around to do at building supplies so I'll try and not be so much a stranger .. Until things settle down.. I haven't been this busy in a very long time..

Be well all :)

AC

Lani

Lani,

I thought for sure you were sending me your cigars for um......safe keeping.

Rest up big guy and know you are missed and loved.

I'm very glad to see you "come up for air". :thumbsupsmileyanim: I, too, was beginning to worry but I figured if there was something serious going on, that was any of our business, Ubi would let us know. :blink:

Hurry up and get you a$$ back here! It's been somewhat, umm, lackluster without you! :Jumpy: