When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

An "I wanna see this repp'd" Thread

OSRep

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me, i'd personally like to see a blancpain fifty fathoms: :wub:

blankpainfiftyfathoms.jpg

deltatahoe

After I received my BK WM9 YM and placed my order for the BK WM9 TT SUB I focused on what is next. This is the rep I have been wanting to see made also. Every day I check to the boards hoping to read a thread that says one of the rep sellers has the BP 50 Fathoms rep and every day I am disappointed.

After I received my BK WM9 YM and placed my order for the BK WM9 TT SUB I focused on what is next. This is the rep I have been wanting to see made also. Every day I check to the boards hoping to read a thread that says one of the rep sellers has the BP 50 Fathoms rep and every day I am disappointed.

I feel your pain Raijor!! :( I wonder how the factories choose which brands / models to rep? Do they just take a wild guess at what they think will be popular and easy to sell? Or do they actually do some research? I would have LOVED to have seen the FF being repped over the PloProf....(and im sure it would have been easier too)......

Can anyone here get a shout out to the factories to rep a FF? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So how's about it rep makers?? Whats holding you back??

B)

So I guess what we need is an Asian El Primero movement.

Damn! Just the thought of it is like a ray of light through the clouds.

Here are my nominees:

Doxa Diver:

DOXA_SUB750T_01.jpg

Original Heuer Steve McQueen Chrono:

tag-heuer-monaco-1969-original-re-edition-chrono-watch1.jpg?w=190&h=300

Glashuette Senator Sixties Chrono:

glashutte_image.1029296.jpg

So I guess what we need is an Asian El Primero movement.

Damn! Just the thought of it is like a ray of light through the clouds.

Here are my nominees:

Doxa Diver:

DOXA_SUB750T_01.jpg

Original Heuer Steve McQueen Chrono:

tag-heuer-monaco-1969-original-re-edition-chrono-watch1.jpg?w=190&h=300

Glashuette Senator Sixties Chrono:

glashutte_image.1029296.jpg

That Defy Extreme chrono from Josh's website boasts a modified A7750 with closer subdial spacing, same one they use in the newer super duper Omega PO chrono, so IMO its possible to do those others. They would have thicker cases than gen for sure, but they would make great reps.

That Senator Sixties chrono is real sweet!!

Yes that Senators 60's is a beauty too.

As for the Doxa, seriously consider the "Gen". Usually on sale under $2000 they are worth it. (You could pick up a brand new 1000T for $1400). That is less than many super frankens around here. Also, the orange dial, I doubt they could rep it correctly. In person the dial is incredible. :victory:

That Defy Extreme chrono from Josh's website boasts a modified A7750 with closer subdial spacing, same one they use in the newer super duper Omega PO chrono, so IMO its possible to do those others. They would have thicker cases than gen for sure, but they would make great reps.

That Senator Sixties chrono is real sweet!!

+1, They should have no problem what so ever making a proper Primero. I absolutely love this watch and the heritage that It's associated with, build It and they will come. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike