When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The original "Rolex spirit"

By-Tor

Classic Rolexes might have flimsy clasps, lightweight bracelets and many other "flaws" but you can't deny the fact that they have very unique "spirit" and traditions.

Not my most glamourous shot, but something new anyway, which helps to keep the forum alive. I try to shoot more now that I have some spare time, for once. :good:

1.jpg

I think it does bear the true rolex sprit and soul!

Oh yeah... amazing.

And it has the only desirable bracelet for sports Rollies: The Oyster. Looks perfect. :good:

Hey Chief that's a great sticker. I'm going to use it in my next photo composition!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Keep 'em coming guys, fantastic vintages. Am I the only RWG'er who owns a 16710?

Delta ... you're getting sleepy ... sleeeeeeeeeepy ... so sleeeeEEEeeeepyyyy ... you want to get rid of that folded oyster bracelet ... you want to send it to Nanuq ... sleeeeeppyyyy ... you're feeling sooooo sleepy ... when I snap my fingers you will have no memory of this.

:whistling:

Delta ... you're getting sleepy ... sleeeeeeeeeepy ... so sleeeeEEEeeeepyyyy ... you want to get rid of that folded oyster bracelet ... you want to send it to Nanuq ... sleeeeeppyyyy ... you're feeling sooooo sleepy ... when I snap my fingers you will have no memory of this.

:whistling:

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

now where is the nearest post office? :huh:

deltatahoe