When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help needed to authenticate Tudor Bracelet

alfe

Hi

One of you experts must be able to help!

Just bought a Tudor 19mm Oyster Bracelet for my Gen Rolex Oysterdate. It was sold as gen Tudor but I reckon it's a rep. It's all solid links but feels wrong somehow, the number on the last link is 70216, end pieces 455B, and the clasp has 93250 DE6.

The number on the clasp (hinge) and the bracelet don't match which I think they should. Can anyone help? I paid a lot for this and don't want to feel I've been ripped off.

Regards, Al

All of the rep bands that I have "access" to, although very good build quality, come with end-links stamped 455B no matter if for riveted, Oyster, Jubilee, Tudor, Rolex, etc.

This may be a "marriage" bracelet, made from parts. The 92350 clasp is from a SEL bracelet which is a later model, so it's not correct for a bracelet with 455B endlinks. Also the bracelet clasp and bracelet should have matching numbers, i.e. both 93250, 93150, etc. that is not the case with yours. As someone said in a previous post, almost all the rep Rolex bracelets come with the 455B endlinks. I would suspect that at best yours is a genuine Tudor clasp, with a rep bracelet and end links, at worst it's all rep. The only thing is I haven't seen many Tudor branded rep clasps, so it's a good chance the clasp is genuine, but I would suspect everything else. Even if it's all genuine, it's not correct. As the 93250 clasp should have a 93250 bracelet and solid end links.

Many thanks. I would be inclined to agree and quality of the bracelet is not great (squeaks) and seems to be too thick, certainly thicker than I've seen on any Tudor or Rolex or Rep. This is an ebay deal so I should get some money back. Al

• 3 years later...