When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

if you could pick out a watch for By-Tor...

hackR

If you had strong enough chains and could restrain By-Tor, what watch would you strap on his wrist to drive him crazy?

enjoy...R

realizing it would have more impact if the dial was blue, i still think this would be a good candidate...(that is if we could pry this off dave, first...) :whistling:

flower.1.jpg

I'd take his favorite watch out of his watch box. The Skyland I introduced him to of course. :lol:

I'd run it over, settling under my front wheel, then grind it back and forth a bit with my steering wheel, while he watched, for effect, then throw it in my BBQ grill and let him watch it melt while I cooked a nice steak.

gickrcom_25a443f1-327a-faa4-cd81-4894a7c99121.gif

Then I'd make him wear it all day long while I sent him PM's on RWG of pics of highly polished, superb Breitlings. and lots of :bicycle: and :rofl: smileys.

Then i'd be [censored] I didn't send the PM's from a clean room and wash my IP's and prepare for him coming after me like the Luftwaffe or whatever the hell country he is in.

:p

You know someone has to post this:

f1b1_3.jpg

its leather and jewels...all it needs to be is 50mm

No this would not be wise at all.

Eventually someone has to free him and when they do........he will find you. :shock:

Ken

Hehe, good (or bad) suggestions guys.

I hate every single one of these. I wouldn't mind wearing the Mickey Mouse Rolex though. :D

You know me well. Any watch with diamond bezel is definitely something that I wouldn't wear, no matter what... like this Super Avenger.

25885625.jpg

PS: I have owned 2 reps with a leather strap. AP Seven Sails and Ebel BTR (I sourced a bracelet for it later though). Straps are definitely not for me... steel bracelets all the way (regardless of the model).