When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

just bought a gen 2010 ceramic sub!

Craig S

Hi people,

Just a quick post to share a first pic of my new aquisition! A 2010 ceramic sub!!!!!!

Was walking through the local shopping mall, and noticed it on display in a jewllers shop window. At first, I thought I was seeing things, as there is a 6 month minimum waiting list, but it was the real thing for sure. They had just got it into the store 3 houirs earlier.

As I was already on the waiting list, I asked if I could buy it. Apparently the shop had called 4 people (no answer), fifth person was on holiday and didnt have card to pay for it, and one guy was on his way to the mall! As they cant take deposit on em, I bought it from under the guys nose there and then. ha. I may not go to heaven for that, but hey ho... Be quick or be dead!

Anyhoo, I'm thoroughly pleased with the purchase. Havn't felt this excited since i was about 10 years old at christmas!

My camera is on charge, so only a mobile phone pic for now. More to follow.

post-26907-010941300 1281282474.jpg

Congrats man!

We would love to see gen vs. rep review. Perhaps someone could borrow you his rep? :)

Well, I got a BK DSSD on the way, but I don't have the BK Noob Sub to hand (which is the only decent ceramic sub rep close so far IMHO). If anyone would like to send me their rep sub for such a review, I would be honoured to write a review for sure. :)

Hi people,

As I was already on the waiting list, I asked if I could buy it. Apparently the shop had called 4 people (no answer), fifth person was on holiday and didnt have card to pay for it, and one guy was on his way to the mall! As they cant take deposit on em, I bought it from under the guys nose there and then. ha. I may not go to heaven for that, but hey ho... Be quick or be dead

SO................................you were the A..hole who got it from under my nose...................................................

HA!!! Just kiddin! Congrats and wear it in good health! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AR on the cyclops is very subtle. It's a nice touch. feels alot more sturdy than the older subs ans substantially bulkier around the lugs which makes it look bigger on the wrist.

the use of ceramic for the bezel and 904l steel gives you a little more reasurance as to the hardiness of the piece too.

Just been checking ebay, and they going for £5000+ thats a mark up of 400 already. :)