When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

wo sells noonmariner?

what2

I've seen some watches that have the old Noobmariner dial but inferior case and terrible wok rehaut. And some dealers are selling these as "Noobmariners". Maybe they come from the same factory but the reps are crap.

Post pictures of the watch here before you purchase.

By-Tor is right (should i say as usual?).

I also wanted to buy a noobmariner from Timeshops but i realized they have low quality finishings.

The submariner has very often crooked crystal and cheap bracelet, the seadweller, another watch i had a look to, horrible SEL gaps.

Unless you're not picky at all, despite the good price, it's not worth it.

I gave up, at least to buy from Timeshop.

I prefer to spend some more bucks and have it quality checked.

It's different if you're looking for a Sub-C in that case overall quality is better (but be careful again to not centered pearl and crooked crystal).

By the way, the pic posted by Jkay is mine and yes, he's correct, crystal is crooked (thankfully an easy mod).

On RWI, Trailboss is doing a comparison of most of the Subs currently available and he's confirmed that the Noobmariner from TS is indeed the same as Narikaa and everyone else is currently selling. It's correct that the rehaut engraving is not lined up correctly but that's the price you pay for a very nice yet cheap Sub. I bought one for parts since they were so cheap. It's a very nice watch.

Edited by kbh