When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RWG International GTG!

P4GTR

How about an online -E- get together next weekend? Say Sept 4 or 5th? Just have to pick a time that works.

I'm suggesting that ANYONE and EVERYONE that is a member here, show up for a little get together in a general discussion thread. We could have drinks, watches, banter, etc. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Get to know each other a bit?

I promise to drink more than I should, and take and post pics of watches and God knows what else during the course of the thread. I encourage everyone else to do the same. Share some quick pics, have a drink, post something, etc. just make some fun posts.

There's no reason we can't make the best of our distances. An E-shindig is the closest thing to a plausible international RWG G2G that I can foresee in the near future. Date and time are up for discussion.

I hope to see some interest after I put myself out there and press the "Post New Topic" button, here we go!

sounds like an idea

It was that, good or bad. :lol:

I was hammered when I posted this thread last night. I woke up this morning wondering how bad it would be received.

Since we're all over the globe, any suggestion for day/time to start? Best to post a thread, or open the shoutbox in its own window?

Figure just let it run for 24hrs, general idea to just show up but not empty handed! Grab a cocktail or seven, show off some watch swag, make fun of KB, and see where it go's!

Capital idea!

If we had a distribution map of membership (or at least interested membership) then we could see which Time/Zone would be the best to use.

Or there's always UTC or the IDL. Ironically, it's likely the TZs with the fewest members are the ones with 2 pillars of our community within, Lani and Nanuq.