When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Amazing shipping time...

hackR

Central New York, USA to The Netherlands - 3 days... :drinks:

On Tuesday, 8/24 at 09:32:28am, i left a package to erwinner at the local US Post Office in Central New York...I shipped a 9.20 oz package 1st Class International in a bubble-wrapped lined mailing envelope...Erwin lives in Baarn, The Netherlands -- approx 50km from Schiphol Airport, near Amsterdam...On Friday, 8/27, the package arrived!...

3 friggin days... :plane:

Central New York, USA to The Netherlands - 3 days... :drinks:

On Tuesday, 8/24 at 09:32:28am, i left a package to erwinner at the local US Post Office in Central New York...I shipped a 9.20 oz package 1st Class International in a bubble-wrapped lined mailing envelope...Erwin lives in Baarn, The Netherlands -- approx 50km from Schiphol Airport, near Amsterdam...On Friday, 8/27, the package arrived!...

3 friggin days... :plane:

Holy Sheik, better than from Thailand to the Netherlands, 18 weeks.... :victory:

Had a member ship me a watch from India!!.....I was expecting at least 5 days (as an educated guesstimate)......

He shipped on the 31/07 (WHICH WAS A SATURDAY), and I had it delivered (in the UK) on the 02/08 - total shock! :huh:

How about

shipped from Sweden May 3rd

arrived New York (inbound post office) May 4th

......... an apparently disappeared.

USPS will not followup even with tracking number, and no help as yet from Swedish post!

this was an Explorer II with gen dial, and I'm out $635

• 5 months later...

I know that this is an old post - but wanted to post a quick question regarding shipping to the US.

Bought a watch and the watch was sent from the Netherlands via TNT Post and shipped on on Feb 10th. How do I track TNT Post within the US? USPS.com? I tried USPS and nothing shows up.

Any insight on to what I can use?

Depends how you ship it.

If it's Airmail with T&T the tracking stops when it get's into the States.

The parcel is handed over to a different carrier then TNT Post.

If it's with International Parcel Plus ( 4 times more expensive ) then you can track it all the way to your doorstep.

But sometimes that doesn't work either , don't ask me why .

Hope this helps a little

Cats ( from the Netherlands )

Problem is that the reference number that I used on TNT Post does not show on USPS website. the REference number begins with nr, but on TNT POst - it will just ask for the bar code (numbers excluding the nr). When i called USPS, they said that usually, the tracking number will end with the country code.

Tracking/Shipping international is always a funny game.

My package just now got to Texas and it was shipped from Sweden on the 8th.

So roughly 16 days.

Some numbers do not cross reference properly, the only thing that showed up was shipped from Sweden, when it left, on the posten website.

Today however, USPS finally updated and showed where it was missent a couple times.

When I got it, I found out why.

The LARGE Xray sticker covered the zip code.

Fun fun, gotta love Customs :bangin: