When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New arrival at home: Tudor Sisters

tonio_fr

IMG_8209.jpg

I received these beauties some week ago but had no time to take some family shots. First one is a Tudor by JMB. A 34mm case. Originally came on a rep jubilee style bracelet but I am so used to oyster bracelet that I change it quickly, thanks to JMB again. ETA movement, gen dial, and perfect assembly by JMB.

IMG_8179.jpg

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8181.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Second one is a well know Tudor Prince pre Tiger Chrono which has already know many RWG houses, last one was Vikkyrob

A, excellent pair! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I wear the twin to your Oysterdate probably 50% of the time and that is a fantastic looking chrono! Do you know which Clarks crystal was used?

Take a look at the "unusual" band I put on my silver dialed PDC:

post-24124-011727600 1283862745.jpg

A, excellent pair! :thumbsupsmileyanim: I wear the twin to your Oysterdate probably 50% of the time and that is a fantastic looking chrono! Do you know which Clarks crystal was used?

Take a look at the "unusual" band I put on my silver dialed PDC:

Great bracelet my friend. If another one cross you road, catch it for me ! Or any other oyster Tudor by the way.. For the crystal I do not have a ref but as far as I understood, it was a seperate cystal and cyclop... May be Namor remerber.

Best regards

Antoine

That's one sexy pair you got there! They really compliment each other nicely! That oysterdate from jmb looks awesome! :D

I agree and it is better in real life ! quality is amazing and Less exepensive than many full-of-flaws-pseudo-ETA, And it has a gen dial. JMB is the man for these oysterdate.