When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1000th Post

Eton

Hi Everyone,

Since this is my 1000th post, I wanted to thank everyone for creating such a positive environment where we can learn, share and enjoy the hobby. Like most people who are here, I have a passion for watches, not just one specific brand, but anything with a heartbeat. Before I knew RWG existed, I was scammed on my first purchase like many others and being a little stubborn, I was committed not to repeat. So, I signed up to the usual forums, but the one that kept me coming back for more...RWG! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The members make this a great place to be; always willing to help, provide guidance, encourage and share some laughs. Members go above and beyond answering a PM with a simple reply, but rather take a significant amount of time out of their busy lives and truly change how a person views the hobby and the forum. I've met some amazing friends here, it's a place I call home and I'm forever grateful. Looking forward to the next thousand posts and wish everyone all the best!

Thanks RWG!

Cheers everyone! :drinks:

Sincerely,

K

the real question is: have you spent a thousand dollars yet to match your post count...

i keep posting to lower my spend/post ratio... :pardon:

congrats, K...you're one of the best...

R-

Aww shucks, thanks R!

And the answer to your question...yeah, unfortunately! I like your thought process...I'll need to start posting more I guess...lower the ratio!

Cheers,

K