When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Everything you wanted to know about watches...

hackR

thinking there are a few informative posts needed that would be helpful to the membership... :g:

i'll list a couple i'd like to read, but please feel free to add a few...i took the liberty of proposing some members who might be able to assist us... ;)

ADDED: psst - this isn't meant to be a serious post...just a fun post with topics/requests that reflect RWG-life... :whistling:

enjoy - R

here goes:

1) how can you tell if the diamonds on a rep are real? (dave)

2) the definitive guide to SELs (by-tor)

3) photography guide to pocket wrist-shots (dluddy)

4) FS post sniper's guide (drulee)

5) quartz movements for dummies (The Zigmeister)

I would like to see exactly how our reps are made from start to finish. Factory conditions, storage conditions, tools and parts used.. all the way from assembly up to shipping.... That video would be sacred!

That would be interesting...a view into the rep manufacturing...but yeah...some of it could be very scary as some of it will be high tech manufacturing, others will be dirty, dingy, disgusting condition labouring. Not sure if I want to see that...I like my blissful world of ignorance.

I want Freddy to do a tutorial on some of his photo work!!

We really need somebody to do a detailed breakdown of a new 7753 movement too.

I would love a making-of one of the Concepta Porto frankens...I remember seeing some posts on the machining down of the case...but a new post (maybe with old pics) on putting one together with the whole gen bezel, gen movement, dial, everything...that would be the Schnitzel!!

To add to Toad's comment, not only an A7753 tear down, but a side by side with both a Gen 7753 and A7750 :D That would be very nice to see.

I am so game for that! I actually have a Gen 7753 un-cased right now...if someone is up for sending me the A7753, I would love to do a comparison!

7753.jpg

Back on topic

+1 best idea so far! :good:

George

I also think a heavily photo-intensive tutorial on lighting hot female butts by Gioarmani, SQL_PL or some others here on the forum would be really valuable...

sorry, George...that was a short-lived best idea...

@Toad --> +2 best idea so far! :good: