When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Recession is Officially Over

freddy333

yeah i noticed that also with the prices on VRF going up again especially on bracelets all of a sudden. I got a couple good deals on some old 19mm rivet bracelets for my 6265 but now they are up $100 in the last week or so alone. Its amazing how fast it all changes.

WOW, I was bidding on that exact bracelet when it was first listed.. My high bid was $350 :black_eye:

Wholy crap theres still 3 days left!!! OMG this could be a world record.

Dizz

Allow me to beat my dead horse some more here. In the last 2 weeks a VERY RARE mislabeled Doxa SUB300T sold for $700. It had the wrong text on the dial. This is fruit for the picking, guys.

About this Big Logo ... I think I'll wait until Yuki releases his version next week. ;)

Vintage Rolex parts and accessories defy reason! What drives the prices are folks with plenty of disposable income who will pay just about any price for something they need to complete a watch project. I suppose to put it in perspective, If you are sitting on a 25K watch and all you need is a correct bracelet to make it a 30K watch, spending 3K+ makes pretty good sense.

Sold for a great price. Match that up to your four liner and you're all set :thumbsupsmileyanim:

PS: to put things into relative price perspective, let's say you had this watch and needed a bracelet for it.

So, how much would a ultra rare and correct bracelet be worth to you then, and would less than 4 grand more even make a difference?