When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trevortime.info

Akilles

Hi. Have anyone ordered from this guy trevortime.info? I ordered a watch a month ago but he sent me the wrong one. I send it back to China and ordered new one (more expensive one)at the same time and transferred money to him. Now when I e-mail him I get no answer at all. He have always been very quick with replies but since he got my money a few days ago he doesn't return any answers.

If someone have made business with him, please let me know!

(I hope this should be placed in the General Discussion)

He is not approved dealer here (RWI and RG only), however, i have very pleasant experience with him about two weeks ago. Order,payment,delivery to LA- 5(!) days through SF custom. Communications was great, even after payment. Really don't know what to add.. I guess it's usual stuff, you should be lucky .. I mean, you can read a lot of negative feedback about some dealer, but your transaction is very good, then, one day ,everybody happy, except you :black_eye: Have you use his strait e-mail ?

trevor123.bobo@gmail.com

Same experience with him, he is very quick to respond on new orders and ignores your mails after payment has been sent. He eventually sends the watches but the shopping experience is terrible. I am currently waiting on him for an IWC and he hasn't responded for the past couple of days.

I bought two watches and all went well. Recently I sent an email just inquiring about buying another watch.

No response.

So he is not responding to my email about buying which I think might mean he is away or not in touch right now.

Will have to wait and see.

Picking up on some of these comments I think there might be a problem for Trevor, as we were in the middle of doing a deal and he suddenly stopped replying on the 27th. He hadnt got my money by then..we were close, had lots of communication then suddenly nothing..

Hopefully he is OK and its just a glitch but I think there could be more to this than just ignoring us all......

So today, still no answer. So I tried with a new mail-address, pretending that Im someone else asking if he has ha watch in stock. He answers me within a few hours.

This guy can not be trusted. He doesn't answer me even if he has my money and I know that he has the watch I is suppose to send me (he has send me pictures of it). Will never make business with him again

So today, still no answer. So I tried with a new mail-address, pretending that Im someone else asking if he has ha watch in stock. He answers me within a few hours.

This guy can not be trusted. He doesn't answer me even if he has my money and I know that he has the watch I is suppose to send me (he has send me pictures of it). Will never make business with him again

Looks like this will be my last order with the guy. Still not responding to my emails too.

Given this info I have emalied Le Hu and withdrawn my interest in the watch I was looking to order. Fortunately I didnt part with any money.

Thanks RWG

Nice. Some griefer falsely reported Trevor's store as an "attack page" to Mozilla, and now Firefox blocks every click with a warning page.

I thought Mozilla always checked this before blocking? Does that mean any aggrieved person can do this to any site?

I just tried it and got the same, funnily enough I did this on a members DSSD link in the rolex section and got the same page. I guess the link was to BoBo

I thought Mozilla always checked this before blocking? Does that mean any aggrieved person can do this to any site?

Ah this is my mistake. I read a bit more, and it seems that Google's web crawling robots report the info to Mozilla, not individual users. So Google thinks the site is bad. Mozilla site says if/when Google changes it's mind, Firefox will remove the block notifications.

So I recieved a mail today where he wrote: "I have recieved you payment will send the watch tomorrow. Thank you". (It always ends with a thank you..)

Not a word about "sorry for not answering you FOR 7 DAYS..."

Anyway. I've read somewhere here that the EMS is down until friday. Can someone confirm that?

I wish the Trusted merchants here would be kind enough to announce plainly and clearly when there are Chinese Holidays! People would not freak out as much if they knew why there were no replies for a week.

I know KB announces holidays but the Watch merchants never seem to do so.

Regarding EMS being down, they went back to work yesterday. (Monday the 5th) ... I have a package with them in China now, so I know, since I got my tracking number yesterday and it's working.

The guy is still avoiding my emails. Last time he replied was 9 days ago when he sent me a pic of an IWC regulateur with blue hour markers he sourced for my order and since then he has been avoiding my emails. This is really horrible customer service.

Hi. Have anyone ordered from this guy trevortime.info? I ordered a watch a month ago but he sent me the wrong one. I send it back to China and ordered new one (more expensive one)at the same time and transferred money to him. Now when I e-mail him I get no answer at all. He have always been very quick with replies but since he got my money a few days ago he doesn't return any answers.

If someone have made business with him, please let me know!

(I hope this should be placed in the General Discussion)

Yes,i had shiped a close watch to you in 1st order .

It's closest watch.

And i had use 3 weeks to wait the watch back and wire transfer payment .

And i used some days more to check the TAG cerra watch quality for you .

I had shiped it to you already

As these days are china nation holiday.

Sorry ,i know it's my wrong to took you so long time and reply you slow.

I am sorry .

I never got angry for you sending me a wrong replica the first time (even if it's not very fun).

If you want to do a quality check on the watch it's good but when you send me the pictures on the actual watch the 20th Nov that you are suppose to ship me I assume that everything is in set! I transferred the money the 23:d Nov and it should have been at your account latest the 28th.

So that leaves us approx 10 days until the watch was shipped and I know what's going on. As I said; If you told me that you where going on a holiday I would understand and not start this topic.

If you have send me the watch. Please send me the tracking number.

And to be honest. The watch you send me the first time was a very, very bad replica comparing to the pictures on your webbsite (look at the picture attached):

/Akilles

post-16774-063778100 1286444567.jpg

Edited by Akilles