When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 360 available

tech

Dont buy it, just dont do it, WTF some of those people were propperly crying cause they could not get one and then one of them just trys to sell it on for a fast buck futher perpetuating the self inflated value of what is a

Thats the one I was promised.......:cry:

Just proves all those points!! I like the comment on the issue number :) :) Wouldnt want that to be known now would we !!! :whistling:

Thats the one I was promised.......:cry:

Just proves all those points!! I like the comment on the issue number :) :) Wouldnt want that to be known now would we !!! :whistling:

Hey Pete, Mate!

I'll loan you mine.......so don't feel bad!

pam360wrst.jpg

Hey Pete, Mate!

I'll loan you mine.......so don't feel bad!

I appreciate that mate :notworthy:

but I want the one I was promised or I am not playing!! :bye2::cry:

:whistling: Goodluck with that!

I was told if I kept supporting the forum, that they would look after me !! So no need for luck I have their word !! :D

Wonder if Simon can produce a dial for this ? Than jacobs caseback. Avit DLC and Bob's your uncle...

There's another thread about the 360 here that echos your thoughts, and it's a fairly simple watch...so more than likely it will be done! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I find it amusing all that drama for one watch. Btw the original owner got a 194 AND a 202 for it. Who would do a trade like that for what's simple 6497 model? I really don't get it.

The guys scores two amazing pieces for his 360. I find that stupefying as well....but then again...I have plunked down some silly coin on those "amazing" 6497s....doh! :bangin:

which 6497 version is working in the PAM 360???

anyone has a picture????

Maybe you guys should produce a special "RWG" version of this.... limited to 300 pieces (hand selected customers)...

i will supply the 1:1 movement from SOPROD :winkiss:

sale price $1.000 .... second hand value $3.000 (if you can get it :whistling: )

very very strange.........

soprod has and had never the 6497-2 with 21.600bph in their program ( production list )

few minutes ago i've got this message from the chief manager department direct from soprod swizzerland.

i don't know from who is this movement, but never from soprod.

i get for myself the power reserve soprod9040/eta2892-a2 from soprod.

and i can order each movement model from soprod.

i have a very good contact there.

rolli

which 6497 version is working in the PAM 360???

anyone has a picture????

Maybe you guys should produce a special "RWG" version of this.... limited to 300 pieces (hand selected customers)...

i will supply the 1:1 movement from SOPROD :winkiss:

sale price $1.000 .... second hand value $3.000 (if you can get it :whistling: )

Its an OP I isnt it?

I was reading that it was always the intention that of the 300 made well issued that 250 was always planned to stay in the US with only 50 being 'allowed' to go to worldwide members.

Anyone else here that?