When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The best lady rep

Broker1981

Hi!

I am about to buy a rep for my lady. She knows it's a rep, but she doesn't want her friends to know. Income wise we can defend a gold watch with some bling, it needs to come with a good box as well.

She is blonde, 5'7'' and about 120 lbs.

We attend some functions and she also works as a hostess at the restaurant at times. She wans a dress watch, not a sports watch of any kind. I am also looking to buy a watch for everyday use for her.

If somebody has something for sale, please PM me with pictures.

Thank you!

There are some decent Cartier Tank Francaise reps out there, but stick to the plain 'bezel' ones as the diamond 'bezel' ones were only in white gold in the gen, I believe.

I would be tempted to see if you could have a rolex made up to the style you wanted. Mary can custom build any rolex you want, if I remember correctly, so drop her a line with some pics and see what she can do!

My wife (5.75" wrist) loves her Tag Link, one with a MP face and bling not the numbered bezel. I handled the Gen about 5 times before I ordered it and although the "diamonds" don't have the color of the Gen, they're small enough to not be much of a tell. My wife "knowns" diamonds and is still happy. She's getting a Chanel J12 in a couple days, I can only hope she will be as happy with it as the Tag.

Mrs. Ubi has been enjoying her Chanel J12 for a while now. Easily her favorite.

IMG_5542.jpg

I also have this project piece I've been kind of working on for her. Old EL TW Best Ladies DateJust; currently fitted with a gen crown, but I have some other things to do on it (I just need to find the time). Granted, this one is low on the priority list since she hasn't really looked at it in almost a year...

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

I've bought a Patek 24 hours (think thats what its called), steel with diamonds on each side. Very nice watch to look at and a solid rep. The only pickable fault is the diamond count. Should have 15 each side instead if 16. But seriously, someone would have to be way closer than punching distance to yr missus to spot that. Bought it from josh. Comes with a huge band and very easily sizaeable to very small as well.

The j12 seems to be very pop though and i saw a three year old HK street quartz the other day and was amazed at the quality. I can only imagine the current crop from our dealers would be outstanding,