When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New reps from GZ just released...PAM328 & 329

babola

Yeh, saw these. Can't comment on accuracy, but they sure do look pretty! And the xtal appears to be sapphire too.

:)

The dial print and form looks quite good, and the case has some nice finish and lines, the rest of it I couldn't care less about, but than again I never liked these even in their genuine form ;)

...also, adding a GMT function on top of 7750 mov't is never a good thing, a disaster waiting to happen :thumbdown:

Edited by babola

At least the 312 is better than the others I have seen from PWC etc.

Hadnt seen that before on there :D

Be good to see those with better pics...:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've been waiting for the 312, it looks pretty decent, like Pete says compared to the previous and completely wrong version for $100. Lume looks good and the price is fairly cheap starting at $208. But, like PVD says, is this another temp fix to milk the market before the ultimate $428 version arrives???

Time will tell! ;)

leaving the caseback out of it, the obvious flaw is the date window/font mentioned already. it's also positioned too far left and they've compensated that with a longer 3:00 lume marker. secondly, the "luminor marina, panerai" font looks a little too bold compared to the gen. and in some pics, this model seems to have the latest crown guard lever problem. overall, not bad ... but not great. see below an image of the gen for cross reference ...

untitled.jpg

p.s. i have a gen 312 on hold at my local ad and will be happy to post pics in a couple of weeks.

Date window, date wheel, cp, ... everything that has been mentioned :)

It's funny how they highlight the rotor, too bad that movement is a dead giveaway :whistling: Considering the gen has a fairly simple looking flat bridge that the rotor is attached to, you'd think they would have been able to make something that looke a bit like it ...