When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Radiomir crono

astiz

Not a big fan of Rad chronos, but this one appears to be exceptionaly well done and based on the latest A7753 mov't...the watch was most likely repped 'from the one in hand' as they say ;)

Hope they fixed the crown tube this time, it's one of the main reasons I've given up on Rad reps in the past.

It is hard to tell from their pics, but the sub-dials don't appear to be recessed - at least not as recessed as the gen ones are ... but I still prefer my 204Wempe handwind chrono :)

How can you tell anything about subdial depth from stock photos.. You and I both know, we never get good shots of any watch until we get a QC pictorial or one of us bites the bullet and takes detailed pics of the dial!!!!

It appears Angus version with the genuine croc strap is again slightly more affordable...see the link below:

Angus' PAM288 on gen croc

The A7750 mov't is unfortunately the old-style from '07/'08 with rough finish and black screws. It's probably the main reason behind a sub $300 pricing. Should be reliable enough, though.

PAM-2010-11-19-02-09_enl.jpg

How can you tell anything about subdial depth from stock photos.. You and I both know, we never get good shots of any watch until we get a QC pictorial or one of us bites the bullet and takes detailed pics of the dial!!!!

Talk for yourself, not for me. No I don't know that you NEVER get a good shot. You can tell from DSN's pics usually, and some of the other dealers. But then again, you overlooked the part where I pointed out that from these it was indeed "hard to tell".

Is it really? :brow:

I wish I can be as sure as you are, mate. ;)

That said, with a little 'lube and oil' service it should last quite a while.

I have about ten reps with this movement and only one has been serviced. So far they have been excellent timkeepers for me,thats just been my experence, so I feel pretty comfortable about this movement. This looks to be a really nice rep,would like to get one :drinks: Mike

Talk for yourself, not for me. No I don't know that you NEVER get a good shot. You can tell from DSN's pics usually, and some of the other dealers. But then again, you overlooked the part where I pointed out that from these it was indeed "hard to tell".

Come on dude,we are talking about reps here,not a cure for cancer or world hunger,chill :lol:

Come on dude,we are talking about reps here,not a cure for cancer or world hunger,chill :lol:

Actually if you look in the options drop down box on J's site, those extras are available for $85 and $125. However it will only look like a cure from a distance!! ;)

Some of us clearly like this watch others are critical of its lack of perfection.

The fact that the older venus ST19 rad chronos never sold that well makes me all the more surprised they've made this.

I agree the 7750's are genrally robust regardless of version and given this is less than 300 its pretty good value.

Wish I had kept my 204 wempe. I got it dirt cheap from Josh with Free postage those were the days hey?

I like this watch I wish I had the funds to indulge but alas the ST4 coffers at at all time low and there are some others on the list before this one gets a look in. What's the major difference between this and the other Rad Auto chrono that's on offer.

What are the thoughts on the 140$ gen croc strap? That buckle is pretty special you have to admit regardless os you subdial feelings

Some of us clearly like this watch others are critical of its lack of perfection.

The fact that the older venus ST19 rad chronos never sold that well makes me all the more surprised they've made this.

I agree the 7750's are genrally robust regardless of version and given this is less than 300 its pretty good value.

Wish I had kept my 204 wempe. I got it dirt cheap from Josh with Free postage those were the days hey?

I like this watch I wish I had the funds to indulge but alas the ST4 coffers at at all time low and there are some others on the list before this one gets a look in. What's the major difference between this and the other Rad Auto chrono that's on offer.

What are the thoughts on the 140$ gen croc strap? That buckle is pretty special you have to admit regardless os you subdial feelings

As far as I remember tone of the main reasons for chrono rad's not selling that much was it's dead giveaway, see through back.