When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Most accurate replica?

agp

I suggest you spend at least a month reading up on what is available, as there is no quick and easy answer to this.

All reps have flaws. No rep is 100% accurate to genuine.

If you spend time reading the forum, you will learn which are good and which are the best, and you will work out which you like.

Your question sounds like you want a replica so you can pretend it's genuine, which is not really the way the game is played round here ;)

I like my cheap milgauss... received most comments on my graham chronofighter (most comments are about the size lol). Actually received my first comment on my SOSF about two weeks ago and someone said it was a very nice looking watch.

If you are looking for one that is fairly accurate to wear on your wrist look for a brand that is around what you can pull off wearing. If you are looking for the most accurate to wear around some watch people you should be very careful and stick to modified watches lol.

Pickup one of these and you can wear a sub $10.00 quartz replica from Mexico and not get called out.

Firstly, take the suggestions from all that have replied on this thread.

Secondly, here's some more concrete opinions in regards to your question:

The most accurate replica I own is the Breitling SuperOcean Steelfish. I would argue that it's the most accurate rep to date, but unfortunately is getting harder and harder and harder to come by these days. I also have a Breitling Skyland Blacksteel that's very accurate.

The Chopard GTXLs are also VERY accurate. Some newer reps that come to mind are the Hbbs and APs as well as many Omega Speedmasters and the Infamous Planet ocean.

My ROLEX DSSD is very accurate. I wear it much more than my Superocean, but it's a lot less accurate in my opinion.

Your first mission is to read read read and read. Once you absorb some info, you'll be able to get a grasp on what you like and what appeals to you, then you'll be able to decide what flaws you're willing to live with when it comes to purchasing a rep. Good luck!

-Fender

You can only learn by your own research. you will never learn anything if others answer all your questions. If you are truly interested in Replicas, then you need to know not only which ones are the most accurate, but WHY they are accurate. If you're just skipping through the forum, hoping to snag a 9999.9999% accurate rep to pass off to your friends as a genuine, then as fender said, you're here for the wrong reason. Pretty much everyone who is active here and has been around for a while see's the same questions over and over "who has the best replica" "who has the best Sub"? My feelings are, I'll be glad to help you over ther humps, but you're going to have to find out the answers on your own.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your quest.

Everything said above will help you more than this in the long run. But because i would have appreciated opinions based on experience when i was new, here are _my_ most accurate in no special order...

SOHv2 (brietling super ocean heritage), Ploprof V2 (this one is like 95% - probably my most accurate of all), Tag calibre1, UPO, Omega speedy date.

Good luck with your purchases, welcome and enjoy!

Edit: Oh, how could i forget the Sinn U1 - very, very accurate :)

I try to follow these threads so that I can add an intelligent comment then:

BAM - Hike stops me with another avatar/signature combination

Now I have to reread the whole topic and... anyway who cares

S#!t - just drooled on my keyboard.

Anyway, just get a watch that you like, then mortgage your house or raffle off a kid and transfer the $ to your PP account and then kiss it goodbye.

Now back to Hike's most recent attempt to break up my marriage

I try to follow these threads so that I can add an intelligent comment then:

BAM - Hike stops me with another avatar/signature combination

Now I have to reread the whole topic and... anyway who cares

S#!t - just drooled on my keyboard.

Anyway, just get a watch that you like, then mortgage your house or raffle off a kid and transfer the $ to your PP account and then kiss it goodbye.

Now back to Hike's most recent attempt to break up my marriage

hahahaha +10