When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hands down best rep you know of...?

watchaddict

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here. Been lurking for a couple weeks now and I am still pretty confused with all the names/slang used on the forum so I am asking for some help. I am tired of buying cheap reps only to be disappointed so I would like to be pointed in the right direction.

If you had to pick one rep that was as close to 100% what would you choose and from who? Looking for something in stock as I want to give myself an early holiday present and not really set on a particular model. I would love a gold finish but have read even the "wrapped" watches arent great in terms of longevity.

Thank you in advance!

The WM9 Rolex Sub and YM are easily the best out there. The problem is with WM9 'disappearing' and BK not having much stock, it will be tough to get one quick. You'd either have to hope someone sells theirs through the forum, or check with BK to see if he has any YM stock left.

Or, as an alternative, it's being reported here that PT still may have the ability to get the v1 WM9 Sub.

you seem willing to settle for any watch as long as it's "good quality".... What have you seen that attracts you? Do you just want a rolex to have a "rolex" on your wrist? The tools and resources are all available here for you to do the research and find out what it really is that you want. If you're idea is to have a watch from one our dealers before christmas.. GOOD luck.. it's a big 50/50 right there.

Take your time, take in the atmosphere and start reseaerching!

Good luck.

-FEnder

Thanks guys keep the tips coming. So far I am really interested in the following:

-DSSD

-Yachtmaster

-Submariner

If any of you have a nice piece you want to sell let me know.

I believe that you should do more research on the watches you listed above. by-tor has done reviews on the WM9/BK and there are all sorts of reviews on the DSSD. Back in the spring, it was the hottest ticket around and there were all sorts of reviews and photo reviews.

Personally, I don't think you have a chance at a WM9/BK sub unlessyou get incredibly lucky on the sales forum. I bought one from a fellow member about 6 months ago, and this listing had been up for about 14 minutes when i saw it, PM'ed him with intent to buy and got it. Occasionally the BK Yachtmasters come up for sale, as do the DSSD's.

If you are intersted in a DSSD, PM me, I may be able to help, and as fender stated, GOOD luck with one B4 Christmas from a dealer.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a BK/WM9 YM and it is fantastic. I have been surfing, swimming in the pool, snorkeling, shower...the thing never leaves my wrist and it is rock solid. It is good for +10/12 seconds/week and looks fantastic. I have been to a few ADs looking at other watches and they noticed it and commented without even a second look.

If you are lucky enough that BK has one left...dive on it!