When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The new 111PAM's

astiz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldnt wait, apart from latest 24/25s davidsen Pams are disaster, bad crowns, bad crownguards, terrible dials, very bad dial fonts, laser etched casebacks... I just dont understand how he can be so popular.... And his daylights? What a joke.

As with all of these "better" editions, my fear is that something else obvious will be screwed up, and it won't be worth the incremental improvement. Again, guys, to really make these things good, they will all require some after market mods. The recently released 111 is a pretty damn good start.

I have to agree with the guys here !! Compared to what we had and what this brings to the table I think its a great step forward and the CG looks great especially when you think how the 7753s looked on the dealers sites compared to in person, IMHO they far exceeded their pics.

But throw into that the price and WOW what a great model its even cheaper than the older versions on the sites. I cant wait to see the watch in owner pics especially the case, bezel and crystal!!

Though I would point out that I have read and been told from a couple of sources that there is another one which will be in the higher price bracket but because it still hasnt got through the GZ QC (Yes thy do have some!!;) ) it wont be released till after New Year (which one though i am not sure!!) this was released for Xmas as a filler in the mid budget range. Though you will struggle to be told the truth as these watches need to be sold.....;)

So the choice is yours in terms of buy now or wait!! Though being Xmas post rush and all the increased risks that brings even if you wanted to buy this model I would recommend waiting till after New Year (Our one that is!!;: )

@Babola....Ooooooo!! It might be handbags at dawn if Sparta read that !!! ;) ;) :) :)