When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

For John

freddy333

Oh!! Its Word association ;)

I always wondered how he would be viewed now, as well as in the time thats past since then , if he hadn't died that day......

Assassinated by a fat, insignificant religious lunatic

Freddy, your anger at some groups of people is irrational.

Fat people, religious people, insignificant people, populate the world. But they did not kill John Lennon.

Get your anger under control. Only one person killed John Lennon.

Focus on that or do not attempt to focus.

Fat, religious, and insignificant people also own watches.

Don't judge lest you be judged.

Carl

For some reason the last thing that comes to mind, when thinking of John Lennon, is Rolex. :)

One of my favourite musicians, and just an all 'round good soul from what I can tell. Tragic.

'au contraire mon frere' John Lennon was wearing his vintage Daytona 6240 Newman chronograph the day he died. He purchased the watch In Paris In 1976. Yoko was told to put the watch In a safe,she was also told that the watch would one day sell for a "great deal of money". In Aug 2009 a Saudi realestate developer/oil Sheik In Dubai purchased the watch from Yoko Ono for a undisclosed amount.The sale/transaction was kept very private. Horological experts around the world speculate that the very rare and significant timepiece sold for around three million dollars. How this number was determined? I have no idea. This story is 100% bull [censored] but I had you going there for a while,oh come on,I had you going there for a bit. :acute:

'au contraire mon frere' John Lennon was wearing his vintage Daytona 6240 Newman chronograph the day he died. He purchased the watch In Paris In 1976. Yoko was told to put the watch In a safe,she was also told that the watch would one day sell for a "great deal of money". In Aug 2009 a Saudi realestate developer/oil Sheik In Dubai purchased the watch from Yoko Ono for a undisclosed amount.The sale/transaction was kept very private. Horological experts around the world speculate that the very rare and significant timepiece sold for around three million dollars. How this number was determined? I have no idea. This story is 100% bull [censored] but I had you going there for a while,oh come on,I had you going there for a bit. :acute:

I think most guys knew you was winding us up.... Everyone knows JL wore a Yellow Submariner on a plastic ono band !! ;)

:p

I thank you !! ;)

I do recall reading some months back that apparently Chapman couldnt of done it as he wasnt in the correct position for the rounds from his pistol to of hit JL where they did..!!

Apparently it was a CIA job !!

Though I had always thought he had been shot up close and personal !!

What is it with infamous murders and conspiracies !!! :whistling:

I thank you !! ;)

I do recall reading some months back that apparently Chapman couldnt of done it as he wasnt in the correct position for the rounds from his pistol to of hit JL where they did..!!

Apparently it was a CIA job !!

Though I had always thought he had been shot up close and personal !!

What is it with infamous murders and conspiracies !!! :whistling:

Im not really sure :g: but I did see Elvis at a Seven Eleven back In 2006,he looked pretty good actually,TCB baby :drinks:

ok so what watch did JL wear? anyone knows?