When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mike,Ken and BT..

Dave123

Hey guys,i'm on my blackberry and cant figure out pm's. I have a couple franken SA's i would like to donate to the forum in a VIP upgrade drive,i have always felt an honest forum should be taken care of. A black batons dial with gen pro2 and white small wings on gen Pro1.

RWG2 is the only forum in the rep game that has no history of BS and theft and i would like to donate to that respect. If Lani is taking care of raffles could you have him contact me or if one of you guys noted in the title to which i trust can pm me,we can get the ball rolling,thanks.

Been around the block many times gents,support the forum that has done no wrong and with that track record outdating all.

Hey guys,i'm on my blackberry and cant figure out pm's. I have a couple franken SA's i would like to donate to the forum in a VIP upgrade drive,i have always felt an honest forum should be taken care of. A black batons dial with gen pro2 and white small wings on gen Pro1.

RWG2 is the only forum in the rep game that has no history of BS and theft and i would like to donate to that respect. If Lani is taking care of raffles could you have him contact me or if one of you guys noted in the title to which i trust can pm me,we can get the ball rolling,thanks.

Been around the block many times gents,support the forum that has done no wrong and with that track record outdating all.

bery nice gesture Davey..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

No problem,happy to do it. RWG is my home,i've made mistakes in the past,loyalty to people that let ya down,but thats life. Live and learn.

Couple pretty much gen SA's i have,dont wear them as my gen bling SA and my gen SOHC get my wrist time,i dont need the money so i dont bother selling reps i think i have given away more then i've sold,even a gen for a good cause,thats me and a good cause here,fundraiser raffles seem rare so lets get a couple going. :)

...you're slowly running out of forums Dave...mind you there's always tropical fish...

I'm too much of a gent to tell you 'Told you so' back in 2008...sh*t...I just did...:lol:

Is Nembo a kung fu killer or something, he seems to have taken your tiff personally, jeez, these forums are for rep watches, not exactly end of the world stuff...

By the way, it's good too see you admit you made a mistake or two along the line, hopefully you've learned this time mate...:)

Hey buddy,its all good man,i have left all forums by my own choice and its always been my disappointment with the forum owner,that wont happen here and yes its not end of the world stuff you are right.

I dont care what nembo thinks "dont sh i t where i eat" is one idiotic comment to me,i eat nothing at RG or here or any forum,i give not take.

Anyway good to see guys that gave up on RG long ago,i have always understood it but considered one owner a friend,turned out a thief and that i dont like and dont get over,hence what happened,not the first time.

Lets move on,nice to see you man.

• 4 weeks later...