When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshs 5512 is quite nice

Star69

A shortened rep crown need a shortened rep tube. The best way is to screw the tube a little deaper in the case (arround 0.5mm)

To seat the rep tube deaper, the easy way is to chamfer the case tube hole.

About lug holes : personally I drill at 1.3mm. Most of the time 1.2mm is to tight.

I made a little blue print from the classic Rolex springbars specs for vintage Sub/SD/Explorer/GMT

Rlxsprgbr.jpg

I'd you look a few posts up you will see before your eyes the Tudor dial in this case

Fits lovely!

So tempting to do one of these, but my wife says we must feed the children soon. :g:

Marc.

Only thing that it still needs would be new lug holes...

That is the first thing I did to mine! I used to be content with the small holes until I "knew better", now I can't stand to wear one until the holes are the right size. :whistling: It's all this forum's fault, too!!! :rofl:

• 2 months later...

Return at the beginning :

stop masturbation and trying to find ways and excuses,

specs of this watch are complete out, even if you modd, it looks as it is : just a fake.

:animal_rooster:

maybe mister Rolexaddict could stop beeing an as*shole and write some facts why he doesnt like masturbation ?

or to make it clear : stopp bullshitting around and write for a change something usefull in the forum - reading your posts is like

watching Jackass 3D without glasses....

cheers,

Frank