When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another 005K Arrives

seraphe

IMHO this is one of the very few panerai reps that really looks like a gen from the photos. I am always surprised when people pay 800-1200 for an assembled pam rep which to my eye still looks 100 percent like a rep. (rehaut, cg issues, crystal distortion/cloudy, dial finish etc etc)

We have waited a long time and its great to see some gen like watches.

It will be interesting to see what this does to the used prices on the other more expensive luminor reps.

IMHO this is one of the very few panerai reps that really looks like a gen from the photos. I am always surprised when people pay 800-1200 for an assembled pam rep which to my eye still looks 100 percent like a rep. (rehaut, cg issues, crystal distortion/cloudy, dial finish etc etc)

We have waited a long time and its great to see some gen like watches.

It will be interesting to see what this does to the used prices on the other more expensive luminor reps.

It's going to destroy the prices. I think if anything, the market for frankens will stay the same, but little hero? Nope. Ultimate crystals and cases and all that no longer mean anything. This is a truly stunning example.