When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It's Monday! Show off your wrists!

valerian

ufff.. worse fighter jet ever flown by the United States.. :(

Are you kidding? The F-22 is fantastic! Not that great a fan of Yanks (sorry fellas :)) but credit where credit is due, they design some great planes. Plus, air superiority isn't about dogfighting, it's about avionics, radar systems and long-range weaponry :)

Were these raptors at an airshow or are you on a base?

[EDIT] Nevermind...that's a silly question.

That's a 'need to know' question mate.. :)

Avalon Airshow 2011 - Australia

Quicky with my Blackberry.

It seem to be glued to the wrist ( i can here my GMT II complaining on the winder )

Have a nice day

Cats

Mate it must be special for you....you are even double posting the pics....Thats Love !!! ;) ;)

Congrats Mike that looks sweet on mate...I should of kept it and sent you an empty enevelope with a knife slit in the bottom !!! ;) ;) ;)

Wear it well mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: Nice work F!!! :drinks:

And that F22 dont look that good ....its in a nose dive !!! :p

Air Superiority is about helping to maintain ground superiority..... just a shame about the T.I.'ing

Are you kidding? The F-22 is fantastic! Not that great a fan of Yanks (sorry fellas :)) but credit where credit is due, they design some great planes. Plus, air superiority isn't about dogfighting, it's about avionics, radar systems and long-range weaponry :)

It's also about flyability.... Wanna know what plane has the worse crash record in U.S. Airforce History??

You guessed it. The f-22. Funding has already been cut for further production of the F-22 anyways. The military realized it was a mistake, and the design flaws are horendous considering its ridiculous cost.