When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg C1

KB

The problem is Reg the only people who has this information is those on the old site, if what Blade said was true and he shipped all the watches then yes they are all double dipping.

However there are four guy's in this thread who never received their watch so I'm willing to bet a lot of the paid in full guys did not receive a watch either it's just they haven't anything to complain about because they got their money back.

Seems to be a very strong smell of fish in all of this and I think Blade needs to address everyone to exactly what extent these watches were delivered, the problem is for a guy who let his site die from neglect he has only seen fit to log in a couple of times in September and not at all yet in October. :blink:

Ken

Wow...I am amazed that this is still in question. I thought this was solved, either with a watch or a refund.

The reason I am here today is due to the donations of very generous members of this board. I was duped with the idea that I was to be a recipient of the watch in question (after paying)...and got nothing. After returning from another state to find my life lost due to Katrina, I was offered a refund for my purchase. This was a very welcomed surprise and gave me hope again, concerning this issue.

To this day, I still have no watch and don't ever expect to get anything further. If for some reason this watch were ever to show up...I'd gladly donate it to the board or anyone that wants it. I hate for anyone here to not find resolve in this matter.

Jesus, won't this debacle ever end? :blink:

Hopefully soon Puggy.

Let me clarify my position in all this, I started this thread because I truly believed that I was the only one that had not received his watch, I also truly believe this to be a deliberate act and I wont be screwed over by anyone without a fight.

To understand why I can't let this go you need to understand how much I threw myself behind this watch, how much I wanted to see it come to completion and how much I wanted to hold mine in my hands.

Add that to the amount of times I've grabbed the wife and done a little happy dance signing this is it, this time I will get my watch, well when Blade re-surfaced and gave his word these watches were all going to be sent out nobody was happier than me, so I waited and waited and I am still waiting, but now guys are starting to stand up and say that they also have not received their watch I am coming to the realization that I will never hold my watch, now I ask everyone am I being unreasonable just asking for Blade to stop the lies and tell us all why we lost our money?

I should also point out that I have been offered this watch from two different well respected members, both I turned down as they wanted to give me their own personal watch, I like to think that if nothing else I am a man of principal..........I don't want someone else's watch I want my watch and if Blade can't make that happen I want to know why..........it's not rocket science......is it?

Ken

This whole fiasco is deader than Monty Python's parrot.......in fact it's deader than that......it's as dead as the old RWG 1 forum....has anyone been over there.....it's not even a joke.....it's full of half assed former ( and current ) members from here.....all trying to be urbane and witty.....with a couple of half baked Mods.....one named after a condom...and the other being a bit multi-toned...trying to be arty farty.....!

The bulk of posts comes from 'noobs' who have just arrived at RWG 1....and don't know any better....but who eventually find their way to RWG II / TRC and RWI....( sorry WT.....not viable at this point)....these noobs have no idea of the history of RWG 1....and no idea of the scamming bastard at the helm of it all....and all the apologists for him.....we all know who the suck-up artists are ..!

Anyway......sorry Ken...you saw the way you were treated at RWG 1 ..when you raised the question of the watch again........you got shot down in flames by the gay Lothario who I personally think is a bit of a 'file'.....teaching young girls how to play with his balls.......I think you're just going to have to accept that you ain't getting jack from Blade.....he's gone.....and so is your mazoolah......as will his forum be gone.....sooner rather than later....!

Edited by TTK

The point is Neil now that I see I'm not alone in this I can accept that I wont see my watch, it's gut wrenching but a fact of life, I may have been able to force them to cough up my watch had I been the only one but if (as it now seems) it's been a mass screwing theres very little chance of these watches being forthcoming.

But this is what eats me, had I been behind something like this I would never have shown my face here again the shame would have destroyed everything left for me in these forums...........so what type of man is Blade? <_<

Ken

Ken,

I think you should let it go as it gives you only bad energy. After 1.5 years or so it still upsets you and that isn`t worth it. Look at all the possitive things that in one way or an other came from the collaboration watch fiasco;

New and improved rwg

New friends you made along the way

You have become a moderator

members are more friendly here

Fill in for yourself there are many improvements

So Ken let it go and move on to better things with some good lifelessons learned for a pathetic 200 bucks.

just my 0,2 cents

j-m

He's a man that drives an Acura thru' the streets of Belgrade....looking out for Army recruiters who wanna arrest him for not serving his country......:lol:

The question I ask is what kind of men are the Blade supporters that swallowed his [censored] upon his return....you know who they are....and so do many others here.....!

Ken,

I think you should let it go as it gives you only bad energy. After 1.5 years or so it still upsets you and that isn`t worth it. Look at all the possitive things that in one way or an other came from the collaboration watch fiasco;

New and improved rwg

New friends you made along the way

You have become a moderator

members are more friendly here

Fill in for yourself there are many improvements

So Ken let it go and move on to better things with some good lifelessons learned for a pathetic 200 bucks.

just my 0,2 cents

j-m

Very wise words here, it's really not worth it is it, I mean when I found out I was not to get my watch all I wanted to do was tear them down but at the end of the day it just leaves me carrying extra baggage.

I'm certain that johnnyboy was at the bottom of all this and I'm am yet to be convinced that he and Blade are not in fact the same person, after all half the members over there now are in fact jb, but as of now I'm out of it they can play their stupid games as long as the realise that the members never forget!

No more from me.

Ken

Interestingly enough... this thread is now linked over on rwg1... I read that site occasionally... but I've never found it to be up to snuff... Now I guess I know why i've never been to keen on it.

Sad to hear this story Kenberg... I hope that yourself and all others who were swindled get your gear or your cash...

You're right Ken.....they have very few new members....so what they'doing is registering with multiple ID's to make it look as tho' it's a busy board.....which it ain't........:lol:

Edited by TTK

Hopefully soon Puggy.

Let me clarify my position in all this, I started this thread because I truly believed that I was the only one that had not received his watch, I also truly believe this to be a deliberate act and I wont be screwed over by anyone without a fight.

To understand why I can't let this go you need to understand how much I threw myself behind this watch, how much I wanted to see it come to completion and how much I wanted to hold mine in my hands.

Add that to the amount of times I've grabbed the wife and done a little happy dance signing this is it, this time I will get my watch, well when Blade re-surfaced and gave his word these watches were all going to be sent out nobody was happier than me, so I waited and waited and I am still waiting, but now guys are starting to stand up and say that they also have not received their watch I am coming to the realization that I will never hold my watch, now I ask everyone am I being unreasonable just asking for Blade to stop the lies and tell us all why we lost our money?

I should also point out that I have been offered this watch from two different well respected members, both I turned down as they wanted to give me their own personal watch, I like to think that if nothing else I am a man of principal..........I don't want someone else's watch I want my watch and if Blade can't make that happen I want to know why..........it's not rocket science......is it?

Ken

No, you are not being unreasonable and I do not blame you one bit. If it happened to me I would be absolutely livid.

No, you are not being unreasonable and I do not blame you one bit. If it happened to me I would be absolutely livid.

The whole thing was a cluster[censored] from day one. Gran has a little bit of liability, but only incidentally. Blade is, and has been since way back before I started on the boards, a dangerous rip-off artist who caused several people financial harm by selling access to his database (imho) and has nothing but my contempt.

I was against donating to the rescue funds and, in hindsight, this seems like an acceptable stance. I hold people like Kenberg in the highest esteem and it is painful that he's at the rusty end of the nail. I'd do anything non-financial to help.

I was against donating to the rescue funds and, in hindsight, this seems like an acceptable stance. <<snip>> I'd do anything non-financial to help.

The phrase 'good money after bad' came to my mind at the time too! Not wanting to sound uncharitable, but some people did manage to land a little quiet windfall from it!

Ken, don't cut yourself up over this - take it as a compliment that certain people were chosen not to get the watches. Jealousy and spite are terrible things.

Thanks for the kind words guys, yeah I do hope that this thread has hurt them a little for all their games and cover-ups, but I'm done with it now and with a fully vented spleen it is now time for me to move on.

Thanks again guy's

Ken

The phrase 'good money after bad' came to my mind at the time too! Not wanting to sound uncharitable, but some people did manage to land a little quiet windfall from it!

Ken, don't cut yourself up over this - take it as a compliment that certain people were chosen not to get the watches. Jealousy and spite are terrible things.

......or.............do what I would do...........go over there and tell them to go [censored] themselves!

JTB