When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Before and after

Nanuq

Okay, some of you spotted it... she sports a gen tropic-39 Superdome crystal now. All hail the Dome! :notworthy:

In case some are sitting on the fence doing this, my advice is to jump in. The reflections and sparkle and brilliance are just amazing.

The previous crystal was a tropic-39 service replacement, so it was a little bit flatter than the Superdome. I'm keeping that one, as it's got a lot of sentimental meaning to me. Each gouge and scrape bears a story.

I do have one more NOS tropic 39 Superdome I can sell now. I went through the pile and put the best one on, I'm keeping one for just-in-case, so I can sell one now. But the little beastie is expensive.

Each gouge and scrape bears a story.

My lord, the first time I read this, I thought you said "Each gouge from a bear is a story"... and the funny thing is, I wasnt even surprised. haha. I know you like playing with wild bears up there. Not many dive watches have to be water proof and ALSO grizzly bear resistant!

I agree, the is no plexi out there that looks like a gen T-39 superdome. I have one on my 1665 also and nothing even comes close to the clarity and sparkle. One other thing i have noticed is that the gen plexi's are much more scratch resistent than any of the cheap aftermarket crystals.

Is that a flat top3 silver datehweel in there also? Keyless works fixed? Now you can finally wear that thing and keep the gen safe inside the house.

dizz

"Bear resistant"?? Now why would you say something like that? :g:

0c11b5a9-6477-e43c.jpg

And what's this about keeping gens safe inside the house? They're made to be used.