When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM26K released!

gianton

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received mine this morning.

The DLC coating looks really great and the color is spot on.

They updated the font on the dial but this dial is really flat. When you look at it straight forward, It doesn't look like a sandwich dial at all.

The leather strap looks great, I own the gen and the rep is good quality even if it smells a bit like plastic...

FYI, the gen 026K was fitted with a black sueded buffalo strap, I own it too and it is really fabulous, one of my favorite straps.

Personally, I wear it on a custom made orange toad skin strap with the newest sewn-in DLC coated Panerai buckle from Rolexfinder. This strap is coming from ABP and I will try to shoot some pics later.

I bought last year the DSN version of the 026, and it's easy to say that this new version is a huge improvement. DLCed CG is perfect, the crown is thick and the caseset great.

A very good rep.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

I have received mine this morning.

The DLC coating looks really great and the color is spot on.

They updated the font on the dial but this dial is really flat. When you look at it straight forward, It doesn't look like a sandwich dial at all.

The leather strap looks great, I own the gen and the rep is good quality even if it smells a bit like plastic...

FYI, the gen 026K was fitted with a black sueded buffalo strap, I own it too and it is really fabulous, one of my favorite straps.

Personally, I wear it on a custom made orange toad skin strap with the newest sewn-in DLC coated Panerai buckle from Rolexfinder. This strap is coming from ABP and I will try to shoot some pics later.

I bought last year the DSN version of the 026, and it's easy to say that this new version is a huge improvement. DLCed CG is perfect, the crown is thick and the caseset great.

A very good rep.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

Please upload some pics when you have time.