When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 7032 all buttoned up :)

Martyd3

The dial is from DW and is unmodded. I have Yuki hands, which I will get relumed to match the dial and installed at some point. I think all three chronograph hands are from Yuki's hand set. I honestly don't remember. I know the thin sub dial hands may not be 100% correct, but I like them.

When you shave the bezel, you will lose part of some dots. It can't be helped. Look at the 90 thru 120 on my watch. It is not noticeable on the wrist. IMO, it's better to lose the dots, rather than shave down a $200 crystal.

The Yuki main hands are a big improvement over DW's. As for the subdial hands, it's good that you like them, since they're really much better constructed than DW's.

The best trim jobs I've seen involve a combination of shaving the bezel and sanding a bit off the crystal. But, yeah, doing anything to a genuine C128 is not something I enjoy!

The Yuki main hands are a big improvement over DW's. As for the subdial hands, it's good that you like them, since they're really much better constructed than DW's.

The best trim jobs I've seen involve a combination of shaving the bezel and sanding a bit off the crystal. But, yeah, doing anything to a genuine C128 is not something I enjoy!

I couldn't bring myself to touch the crystal. I got a good deal on it, but it was still expensive.

Marty the build looks great! I know it has been a labor of love. The bezel turned out really well. A lot of people end up having to shave some of the dot markers on the bezel off. Yours looks perfect! My 7032 is on route to the master. I hope to have it soon. Did you use the stock endlinks or did you get some gen ones?