When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 bezel set ....

Dizzy

I need to order my 1675 bezel and retention ring. WHO990 has them for $159 with insert, but I really really dont want to order from them because of all the problems I have had with them. Does anyone else sell these sets??? I would even pay a few $ more somewhere else.

Dizz

I need to order my 1675 bezel and retention ring. WHO990 has them for $159 with insert, but I really really dont want to order from them because of all the problems I have had with them. Does anyone else sell these sets??? I would even pay a few $ more somewhere else.

Dizz

At my knowledge, today the answer is no...

may be you can try to contact Michael Young here http://www.classicwatchparts.com/index.php to ask him if he has a source or

Also try with Yuki, if they would like to sell you these separate parts ... if their 1675 cases are built like gens...

all my 1675 bezel assy were ordered from VHO990, I never experienced problems, just the time to get the parts in France (15 days)

I always get different items than what i ordered. Thats the only problem I have with them. You never know what you are going to receive. Made 5 different orders, and all 5 were screwed up.

At my knowledge, today the answer is no...

may be you can try to contact Michael Young here http://www.classicwatchparts.com/index.php to ask him if he has a source or

Also try with Yuki, if they would like to sell you these separate parts ... if their 1675 cases are built like gens...

all my 1675 bezel assy were ordered from VHO990, I never experienced problems, just the time to get the parts in France (15 days)

Nice J model Rolexaddict B)

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update...

Yuki will sell the 1675 bezel set. Hopefully its good quality but I think it will be as good or better than the one from WO990. Its the same price as them also, so I just ordered one from Yuki!!!!

The only other person that tried to help me out was Gary from clarkes. He has the bezel, insert and spring as a package, but no retention rings...

Thanks again Yuki!

I cant wait to get this GMT finished.

dizz

• 8 months later...

I have done tons of 1675 research lately, and based on my findings:

ALL 1675 Bezel replacement parts appear to be coming from the SAME SOURCE/FACTORY. We are talking aftermarket to fit gen spec. So whether you use Yuki, WSO, Clarks, JK, Classic, JW chances are you will be getting the SAME thing. So choose based on price and local shipping if you have the choice.

HTH

• Like 1

I bought an aft/mkt rotating bezel for a genuine 1675 from Star Time Supply a couple years ago and the genuine bezel insert snapped in and the bezel fit the case fine. No way to know if today's STS bezels are exactly the same or not though.

Description:

Fits rolex GMT with acrylic crystal. No ratchet teeth. 36.02mm bottom side, 37.59mm top side. Bezel includes an insert. Iirc it fits 1675 and quick set acrylic GMT.

part number RGBSS

about $70

The big catch for vintage sub/gmt is finding an aft/mkt (affordable!) genspec crystal retaining ring. Someone needs to gear up and make a hundred. They would sell in a flash for around $25 or $30 each.

I can make them but I'm way too slow...like a tomcat eating a tow chain. :shutup2: