When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cliche question i know.. but what is the most accurate womens watches rep?

arminvanbuuren

Hi guys how are you? I am looking for the most accurate rep watches for the ladies. I'm not really familiar with the whole ladies watch world.. So if anyone can tell me I'd appreciate it.

This is for my sister who is getting married. I want to give it to her as a special gift.. Thanks in advance guys

she is fine with them, as she knows i collect them and no one has ever called out on me.. so she said one time that if i could find a really really nice and accurate looking rep and for that she never be called out.. she wants me to get her one.. thats y im asking thanks guys

whatever brands are ok (she did like the twenty4 pp), so any accurate watches? thanks guys

My wife had a load of PP24 reps over the years,they are great but get scratched up easily,i would have extra bracelets sent with a purchase,cheap to do so and makes them brand new again.

That might not sound like a positive responce but it is a great looking ladies watch (the brown dial my wifes fave at the time),replacement bracelets a dime a dozen for them,grab a few with a watch purchase.

Wow,here is a really old pic i found in my imagecave account,a gray dial version i ended up giving to Anubis at RG...

P9020147.JPG

With brown (bronze) together...

P9020174.JPG

Nice! Your wife is lucky.

Strangely ebough, I like the Tag the best, very cool look - no nonsense sport watch capped with some bling.

Tag or Cartier seem to be the most accurate! The Womens Tag reps are amazingly well made and finished!!

Sixx :bones:

You won't find that one as a rep though... ;)

Ya that Tag gets most of her wrist time,it was only 2k and she loves it,the Breit was alot more and thats a lousy pic to show it off,but she doesn't wear it alot.

Women's rollies are far to small but mens are becoming common with women,my wife says they "look like they are for old ladies" though... :lol:

• 3 years later...

Holy necropost, Batman!

The ever patient Ms. Nanuq wears a 70s Certina diver I picked up NOS in box for $270, and the other is a gold Tudor / Rolex from 64 years ago. I think it was $300.

For not much money you can get her a genuine vintage. Just sayin....

I agree with Nanug, lots of vintage watches of every brand on EBay, etc. If it's the real deal, she will never ever be concerned with anyone asking her "Isn't your watch a fake" !! Mymanmatt put together this one for my wife, it's all gen except the movement and bracelet.

post-327-0-94711100-1429725442_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Matt built this one for my wife. All gen but the movement.  As others stated, you can find good genuine examples online.  Just happened that she wanted a mid 60's 1002 and Matt had a gen case set and was able to find this gen dial which is absolutely perfect.  To me this is a classy womens watch.  Understated and timeless.  Out of all the watches we looked at this was what she wanted. 
f45d12fe05a57fbc9ddeb68cbefde559.jpg

Sent from my droptop using telepathy.