When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddies New Omega Railmaster Xxl

tonton2000

Im just bringing to attention the new railmaster xxl eddie posted in his dealers section.

Its the one alot of people here wanted, the XXL 49 mm version.

Looks like a very very good rep, and the shape of the bridge plates looks to be the only flaw, which unless you are an Omega WIS, isnt going to be a problem.

It even has the right caliber number printed on, and not many people can memorise the bridge shape.

Any opinions??

Here's a pic of the rep vs original to compare

Rep:

131115-19224.jpg

Original:

131115-19225.jpg

131115-19226.jpg

More pics of the original:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=msg...093#msg_2204951

131115-19227.jpg

And of course the great rep!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...mp;#entry130996

131115-19228.jpg

I'm not that familiar with Railmaster but at 49mm it's one hell of a monster! Glad to know this new is a good one too. Generally, these new generation reps are almost too good to be true.

Uncle Rollie, Cousin Omega and Aunt Panerai are probably making notes as well.

Looks BEAUTIFUL! The hands are too short compared to the gen. (I'm basing this on pictures on omega's official website and not the pictures above) I'd also like to see the canon pinion compared to the gen, because it looks like it might suffer from short cannon pinion syndrome.

Note how the TimeZone pictures also show short hands. Weird how things look different sometimes

Edited by bkdc

I just bought Joshuas 41mm.. Its out with courier today and will be deliveren within the next two days..

/

Good taste , i've had (actually it belongs to my father) the railmaster for 2 months and i love it.

Your version is newer and it has ar coating.

Diameter should be about 39mm. :)

Good taste , i've had (actually it belongs to my father) the railmaster for 2 months and i love it.

Your version is newer and it has ar coating.

Diameter should be about 39mm. :)

Just got mine now. The watch is nice and the strap too, but after wearing 44 and 47mm watches, this one is just too small.

So if anyone is interested in a Railmaster located in the EU, still with plastic wrapping on, PM me.

Regards

PS... maybe EL's is more my taste ;)

Sorry to disappoint...or delight....whatever the case may be......but there is no difference in the length of the hands......nor the cannon pinion......I have a genuine XXL Railmaster....and the replica...( now for sale in my Dealer Section )....and there is no visual difference until you look at the back......the movement is the only giveaway...but only to an Omega WIS.......this watch is extremely accurate...so much so that my genuien will be sold when I go home at Xmas and something else will fill my genuine collection......!

ORIGINAL RAILMASTER

131257-19199.jpg

131257-19200.jpg

NEW REPLICA

131257-19201.jpg

131257-19202.jpg

131257-19203.jpg

131257-19204.jpg

131257-19205.jpg

131257-19206.jpg

131257-19207.jpg

131257-19208.jpg

Bridges on the back are way off.....sorry not my cup of tea.

It's a dead giveaway!

I'm not sure but as far as I have seen the rep isn't AR coateed compared to gen which has Ar...but this is just based on the impression from the pics...maybe it's just the angle.

Edited by cromodora

@Richard.....( I get confused when looking for a Richard only to find it's a Kevin ....old timer's disease )......no excuse to offer.....seems that you just slipped off my radar.....I wouldn't have posted new ones for sale...if I was aware that you were waiting for one.....anyway....I'll pick up a new one for you in Bangkok on Saturday....!

@Richard.....( I get confused when looking for a Richard only to find it's a Kevin ....old timer's disease )......no excuse to offer.....seems that you just slipped off my radar.....I wouldn't have posted new ones for sale...if I was aware that you were waiting for one.....anyway....I'll pick up a new one for you in Bangkok on Saturday....!

Thanks Neil.. I have removed my offending post...

and would in your 10 reasons if not blocked from doing so.... ^_^