When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A true super rep

andreww

I have always prided myself in being able to find and spot the "tells" in our so called "super reps". Even the best ones will have at least one glaring flaw that will make it instantly distinguishable from the gen. That is until I picked up a Graham Tech Seal the other day. I have been staring at macro shots of both the rep and gen since I got it and have not been able to spot a discernible difference. This one is about as good as it gets my friends!

4ac60a4a-6f7e-c522.jpg

Lume is okay but not spectacular. What really sets this apart from the rest is the carbon fibre dial. In the sunlight it has a 3-Dimensional appearance. The bezel is outstandingly firm, even better than the gen that I tried on the other day. Is it a monster? Damn straight it is, I've had more comments on this baby in three days than most watches get in a lifetime. I like the look of the watch, but the Jules Verne time machine lever just puts it over the top. Not the kind of watch that you are gonna wear every day, but when you do put it on its going to turn heads, and nobody is going to be able to call you out on this one.

Agree these are fantastic replication , having had the pleasure of trying one I was very impressed with the quality , alas most are fugly as hell and you've got to be a bit of an action man to pull one off, something currently I am not, but never say never

you've got to be a bit of an action man to pull one off, something currently I am not, but never say never

These things definitely are going to draw attention, something a lot of guys don't really want. Since the new year I've been on a health kick and have lost 40lbs. Now that I've got a skinny, athletic physique, I don't really mind having people look at me. Make no mistake, that new found confidence had a lot to do with my decision to finally pull the trigger on this one.

nice, A...i have the v1 Tech Seal, and the only flaw i'm aware of is the 2 missing ticks near the #6...but that's soooo minor...i love my graham...it's everything you said it is...but its fun to wear...and even tho the size is large, is does wear really nicely on the wrist - well balanced, etc...

wear it well...

R

nice, A...i have the v1 Tech Seal, and the only flaw i'm aware of is the 2 missing ticks near the #6...but that's soooo minor...i love my graham...it's everything you said it is...but its fun to wear...and even tho the size is large, is does wear really nicely on the wrist - well balanced, etc...

wear it well...

R

Does somebody have V1 and V2 Tech seal? These 2 missing ticks...

For example it this V1 or V2:

1223710200338900967.jpg