When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Misunderstood , I Guess

rbj69

Hello all

i see there has been some confusion due to me being absent and for that i apologize to u all, so maybe this will clear things up and we can resume our lives and move foward

to all my customers i apologize for the many delays , i thought i explained thoroughly in my updates periodically to u all but im sry if u didnt understand , most did and most r satisfied and wanted to wait , there seems there have been a very few that had mixed feelings and didnt feel like they could tell me that they felt they waited too long , well all i can say to that is im honestly sry publically , i wish i could have found out by u contacting me and i understand when i was a away i had internet problems but then i updated and told u all to go to my redbigjoe email account and some did read that post and it seems some didnt , then i got my old email address back up and updated that to u all and i guess some did and some didnt read that , all in all i think mostly we have only a communication problem, basically u few people simply didnt contact me correctly or maybe u should have tried a bit harder like wait two days and send another email and keep doing it for a week , im sure by then i would have answered, i know that could be a bit troublesome but at the time that is all i could handle

now im back pretty good and working pretty strong and im readily available and easily found , i must say i have missed all of u guys even the little trolls , they make me laugh alot

also to all moderators and administraters , i have no ill will towards u guys and i feel u r dealing with it the way u feel people want u to and that is fine as long as it sits well with u and u feel good about yourselves, thank u for giving me the oppurtunity to address the issues at hand

so in closing and moving foward i would like to express one thing please, if i ever do any work for anyone on this board new or old , please please contact me when u have a problem , im sure most know im easy to talk to and if it is wrong i will do all i can to fix what ever is wrong , I STRONGLY STRONGLY GUARANTEE ALL MY WORK , remember i have done work for over two years now and i have done many LET ME STRESS MANY jobs for many people, i am not perfect i am only a human being trying to make people happy with their watches, i can make mistakes but i also can correct them if giving the chance to

A short story for u all:

one thing that made me feel good yesterday was this, i have a customer from two years back and i have another job to perform for him now btw, he called and said someone did some work on his watch , it came back uncorrected and he was [censored] (im not going to name any names so dont ask , i dont throw stones , cause i know everyone is not perfect ) anyway he was [censored] cause he then sent the watch back to the maker which is omega and they said it would cost alot of money to fix it and he paid and the watch is on its way back now , and u know what i asked him after he finished telling me how unhappy he was with the first person that performed the work? did u contact the guy that worked on it for u ? he said no, my answer was , then how can u be [censored] u didnt even give the man a chance to correct the problem u have with it , u should only be mad at yourself , in conclusion at that time i could have came here and tried to discredit the guy especially how i felt at the time , lol but my point is i didnt only because that would make me no better than others casting stones and i felt genuinely that he was at fault for not contacting the man that did the work in the first place , the moral is if u r not happy with the work that got performed for u by me at least and im sure this goes for all others that work on watches, please let us know so we can get the chance to help u feel satisfied , we r not god or buddha or who or whatever u worship , we r merely people who share your same passion for watches

please live life to its fullest and dont let anyone walk over u , if u dont stand your ground of what u know to be true then u r a coward and this world has too many of them that hide in sheeps clothing

thank u for lending me your ears, now lets get busy on some new watches, it seems there have been many better quality items floating around since i have been absent, i just ordered me about three, i will do some nice breakdowns for u guys on this

again this is not a thread for stones to be thrown or for the trolls to take stabbs at me(which i know will) some new guy has already started on my typing/writing skills but most of the people know me and can understand i type fast and state what is on my mind and type it and yes my sentences do run on lmao, i only wrote this because this is how i feel about things , theres no blacklist , i dont believe in those things i dont have time to go check and see if he is on a list or something , lol

thanks

joe

Here is something to say:

"I'm sorry."

Unless your living depends on servicing watchs, why not just say "sorry" and walk away? If you can't handle the volume; if you can't do it, don't do it.

I suck at fixing cars. This is one of the reasons why I don't offer to fix cars. I'm good at fixing computers, but I don't have the time to deal with them. This is one of the reasons I don't offer to fix computers. I'm one hell of a good manager, but I do that for a living for someone else. I'll offer advice if asked, but I don't try to manage the board we have here. I understand plumbing (I even have several of the tools) but I'm busy. I don't offer plumbing services.

"I'm sorry" is all you need to say. Then walk away.

I live my life by the rule of honour. If I can't execute what I promise, I simply don't make the promise.

Better to under-promise and over-deliver than the other way about.

u r not good at reading either , cause u cant comprehend what i said , lmao :lol::bleh: i really am only funning u , lol :D

oh yeah "im sry"

Naw, TT. The mods and admin here are good folks. Hopefully this thread will be locked soon too. For the record, I've never transacted with Rob. The board we have here is what is important to me. I like this place and hope it stays a great place to be.

In other news, the Oilers play the Avs tonight. Ya'll best be cheering for the Oilers!

go oilers , i mean avs, i mean oilers, lmao i dont know what sport u r referring to lol i like football right now its in season

RWG in collaboration with Ivory Soap has brought you another thrilling episode of 'As the Joe Turns'.....

Just as we think that things can't get much worse for faithful RWG readers, held ransom by a mysterious terrorist ignoring even the most basic laws of punctuation, two unlikely heroines appear and save the forum from terminal boredom:

Stay tuned for our soon-to-be-broadcast next chapter: 'Joe & Kate Smith' with a special guest performance by Ethel Merman!

Guest aclaimsman
Joe, You talk way too much!

Apologise and be quiet!

Your rants do not help the situation at all! :(

I agree! Apologies by themselves mean something, but when they are made with excuses then they mean nothing. Joe you just do not get it, as I told you in our email exchange yesterday, it is time to move on. You are not going to win every battle you fight and in your case this is one of those.