When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's site being hacked and who was behind it...

Dave123

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMO the dealers should only be dealt with when their actions impact on us, the buyers. In this instance it hasn't, so let them fight it out amongst themselves, the cartel dealers, in my eyes anyway, are mostly tarred with the same brush anyhow.

@Dave, Greg was one of the good guys, I'll even go out on a limb here and say that by his action, selling reps for next to no profit, this is the main contribiting factor as to why we are seeing more realistic prices these day's...

Finally, as I recall mate, you asked to leave at both RWG.com and RWI...correct me if I'm wrong...don't confuse plain speaking with kool-aid talk Dave, you've been good at both over the years...:D

IMO the dealers should only be dealt with when their actions impact on us, the buyers. In this instance it hasn't, so let them fight it out amongst themselves, the cartel dealers, in my eyes anyway, are mostly tarred with the same brush anyhow.

Mate, I disagree.

It did impact the buyers. For the many weeks that Josh's site was under attack, it did impact all those who regularly buy from him.

"Paid for by the elect Dave 123 Committee"

lol

:)

Dave is an a$$hat drama queen.

He was booted from the other forums for it .. Sadly looks like he still spews his garbage here stirring up drama.

And again, speaking ill of Greg (D4M) like that .. Just shows how skewed his perception of reality is..

Edited by seventhexile

Wow...

I have no idea what the hell is going on here. I'm away for a little while and the rep community is in flames.

Luman you've been around long enough to know dave started this thread...just cause it is in flames does not mean the rep world is in flames. I think you predate me and I've got that much figured out...lol

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I said on page one or was it on page two? That its better to lock this topic! Nothing good or smart is coming out of it!

Yet again i said i aint going to post in topic again but here i am!

Realy, lock it up and throw away they key :D

Mate, I disagree.

It did impact the buyers. For the many weeks that Josh's site was under attack, it did impact all those who regularly buy from him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no, people were unable to buy yet another watch!!!

That's the funniest [censored] I have read in a long time :D As sconehead said, for those who keep an eye on these things, the Cartel dealers are all tarred with the same brush...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh no, people were unable to buy yet another watch!!!

That's the funniest [censored] I have read in a long time :D As sconehead said, for those who keep an eye on these things, the Cartel dealers are all tarred with the same brush...

:p glad it made you laugh.

As you stated earlier (I think) you don't buy much now -let alone buy from Cartel, but what if your trusted/go-to dealers came under such an attack? It would certainly make buying from these guys more onerous.

On another thread on the same topic, freddy333 ( mod) had mentioned that evidence submitted by TJglaideraider had been taken cognizance of, the parties identified and that attacks on J&A's sites had ceased.

I guess it's fairly clear to the people who run this place what has transpired. They have probably put a gag order on the dealers involved, given them a warning and put out a statement that the are not here to police the dealers.

In any case, I do agree with the admin team's stand on this. However, I think that they should lay the facts out on the table and at least mention names of parties involved.

How would you feel buying online from someone who has a hacker in his employ and pro-actively uses him?

:p glad it made you laugh.

As you stated earlier (I think) you don't buy much now -let alone buy from Cartel, but what if your trusted/go-to dealers came under such an attack? It would certainly make buying from these guys more onerous.

I don't buy much, simply because I'm not in the financial position to do so... I've had a project on the drawing board for over two years now, which I haven't been able to start to seriously tackle for no reason other than having to prioritize my finances... To address the point about what if my dealers came under such an attack (and assuming I had the money to make the purchases :bangin: )... Honestly, I would be :pardon: and see if another dealer could supply what I needed. I've used several dealers over the years, and always happy to try someone new if they have what I want at a price that's right :) And if I couldn't do that, again, it's hard to really have sympathy for folks not being able to buy something when I'm totally prevented from buying myself :whistling:

On another thread on the same topic, freddy333 ( mod) had mentioned that evidence submitted by TJglaideraider had been taken cognizance of, the parties identified and that attacks on J&A's sites had ceased.

I guess it's fairly clear to the people who run this place what has transpired. They have probably put a gag order on the dealers involved, given them a warning and put out a statement that the are not here to police the dealers.

In any case, I do agree with the admin team's stand on this. However, I think that they should lay the facts out on the table and at least mention names of parties involved.

Absolutley so, afterall, the forum(s) exist to protect buyers, not the dealers, but, I will say that Andrew and Josh have been given much more tolerance here, than RWI was prepared to extend to them. I think all the time the details are out in the open, people can make up their own minds who they want to do business with :victory:

How would you feel buying online from someone who has a hacker in his employ and pro-actively uses him?

If I knew about it upfront, I wouldn't buy from them in the first place, but if it was someone who I had purchased from in the past and then revealed to be behaving thus, quite frankly, I would be disgusted and refuse to do further business with them. As above, there's always (for the most part) another source to try :victory: