When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Canada day and Independance Day Wristlemania!...

Dave123

Today (friday) is Canada day,the car is polished...

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNjI5LTAwMjE1LmpwZw.jpg

The watch is polished....

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTEwNjI3LTAwMjE0LmpwZw.jpg

And i'm off for 4 days of sitting on the beach with friends and loved one's.....and a kool-aid or 100... :drinks:

Monday is Independance Day for my friends south of the border (and that guy in Alaska.. :animal_rooster: ),a happy one to you guys as well,it's been rough over there we all know but remember....

demotivational-posters-life-is-g-1.jpg

Lets see your white,red,blue,whatever combo of the 3,wristies this weekend....and cheers guys.... :1a:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love this one M!

Is this one of the new H factory pieces?

Thanks, B! Yes, it is. My tiny Panerai collection has grown three-fold in the last six months i.e. I bought this and the 288K. The out-of-the-box quality of these new reps is staggering!

Now I have to resist the call of the Black Seal...

Thanks, B! Yes, it is. My tiny Panerai collection has grown three-fold in the last six months i.e. I bought this and the 288K. The out-of-the-box quality of these new reps is staggering!

Now I have to resist the call of the Black Seal...

For the price, the black seal is a steal!

Got these two back from vac today.

The 1675 was in for a keyless works fix after I tried doing it myself after installing the Clark -116 crystal. I think it's too tall for the case which is a 5513 case.

The second is a vac modded 088. DSN dial vaclumed, GMT DW mod, and serviced. Didn't even know he threw in a nice rubber strap and deployant!

I'll be switching off of these this weekend

6b5c18f7.jpg