When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TW Steel

KB

I have sold a few of these new. (Picked up some heavily discounted stock from a liquidated watch shop)

I then found the wholesalers are offering a massive markup from wholesale to RR, so you can expect the bottom to drop out of any perceived value when a few retailers are caught with stock on the shelf, as they will be discounted hugely.

Reasonable quality, and attractive enough appearance (to some) but when margins like this are offered I do get a bit leery.

Don't need too much tied up in these when push comes to shove.

O/S

It's a Dutch brand and almost every "I want to look cool and everybody wears one so I must have one too" 21 year old wears one over here. They basically "steal" the designs of well known brands and give it their own twist.

Yep, it's the same here in Germany. Very popular brand. I don't like it... well, guess I'm too old... :whistling:

I was recently looking at a CEO Goliath for an article I was writing. It's like a Cartier Tank that's been injecting itself with synthol. Monstrous, but I can't stop looking at it!

I checked this out based on your comment, and you couldn't have summed it up better :) except I stopped looking at it immediately :)