When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Would you date her?

hiker01

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is for real I kinda find it inappropriate to post those pics here.

It is absolutely for real. The pics are all freely available to view at Flickr. This is simply a compilation of news articles and references, nothing suss here R-Man.

It isn't libel if it's true :)

I didn't realize they shot her in the leg during the arrest.

More pics I see.... the more dumpy crazy eyed she is.

Hope they all three change their lives for the better.

Oh yeah....I'm gonna pass on the dating her thing..

[Edit to add]

Having thought about it, I wouldn't want someone posting pics like this of my sister online, or directing attention to anything which had found its way into the public domain... Sorry, Lee...

May I point out that this woman is a professional stripper.

May I point out that this woman is a professional stripper.

ie She gets paid for exposing herself, but she's not getting paid for this, and will likely not see any money from any of the publicity this generates. If she'd posted the stuff up on her facebook account, then fine, but her accounts have obviously been 'taken into custody', so the nudes must've been hacked, so that makes it an invasion of privacy... This is a bit like having a good meal and then not tipping the server (ie attacking their income) If she didn't get paid for the pics, then she's no different to any number of girls who pose for nudes, but those girls likely don't expect them to attract world-wide attention ;) Celebrities try and keep stuff like this out of the public eye, but she's not a celebrity. Or is she...? Will this make her famous? If it does, I hope she can use the cash to turn her life around. To be honest, I'll stick with my very first answer of 'sure, why not...", I'll just also stick with my feeling that I wouldn't want pics like this of my sister getting made public knowledge, call it an unanticipated attack of conscience :lol: