When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you read?

josjevee

In my short noob life I have been clicking and reading left, right & centre, on the World Wide Web. However, I do appreciate coffee table material and something in print, to enjoy at those rare moments where I choose the sun on the balcony over my laptop and my forums.

Been buying a few watch mags here in DK. One Danish one, and this 00/24, that appears to be published in various countries/languages (mainly Scandinavia, I believe).

But there must be better material around. For my car fetish, I'm subscribed to Octane and EVO, for example.

So....which watch magazines do you guys read?

What do you mean, "Not online"? How is this possible? :mellow:

My dad will tell you how easy it is. My son will ask 'what is offline' :g:

Just finished 'The 4-Hour Body' by Tim Ferris.

Great, but long, read for those folks interested in learning more about how your inner workings actually work.

Will look into that one, sounds quite interesting.

And thanks guys, for sharing which novels you're reading. Picked up a Jeffrey Archer today for my flight tomorrow.

But was really wondering which watch magazines everybody is reading? Perhaps a too straightforward question, if you think there's only one good mag. Have found Watch Time, QP and 00/24 so far. I know of some German ones, they're on sale here in Denmark too, but I don't read German that well :whistling:

A large part of my work life is reading (editing) so in recent years i've found reading feels too much like work (and i can't turn off the darn editing).

So recently i've been reading Bourdain's books and the UK Wallpaper Mag. I guess lately i prefer to read authors who write in a direct to reader or colloquial/conversational manor.

Now that I haven't been in constant learn mode for the past several years reading is more fun. When I go to the "throne room" instead of a car or gun rag it's probably Terry Brooks, Tim Zahn, etc. Fantasy and Sci-Fi - maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me that I really don't like it here that much... :unsure: