When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

warning to all dealers and members

KB

You will probably be aware of the issue I had with this customer previously, you may also be aware that I never disputed the goods were damaged in transit and offered to even pay return postage and replace the goods.

The member in question however decided to both keep the goods and lodge a PP claim which he escalated to a full dispute within a few minutes.

This dispute has now run it's course and Paypal has found in the buyers favour (surprise, surprise) as they claim that (1) The buyer Emailed me a tracking number on the 4th of August, which is a lie and (2) That I have received the goods, another lie.

They managed to get $177 as a customer inadvertently sent a payment to the account when it was frozen but the claim is for over $700 so the account is well and truly burned.

This member has not been active on this board since the 3rd of August but I believe he now frequents the Geeks, I post here as the team over there in their infinite wisdom locked down the thread where the members were trying to get the guy to be reasonable and as many of you travel between the boards the danger of being caught is very real.

Let me just state this customer can and does function normally within our rep buying community, he will most likely have a number of successful dealings but if the slightest thing goes wrong he will take it straight to the PP dispute route and ignore all attempts to try and fix it.

Ken

I have no idea who burned Gordon, sorry but I don't even know who that dealer is, but I do know this member has not been banned anywhere.

If you want to know why people are rocking up and ruining it for everyone you only need to look at the tolerance the boards afford these guys now, once upon a time he would have been railroaded.

Ken

I do know this member has not been banned anywhere.

Well!........................... ban the prick!

Offshore

[15] - We have NO respect for troublemakers or trolls. If you are not here to contribute or do some peaceful reading, we suggest you find yourself another board. Trolls and troublemakers will be banned at the admin/co-admins/moderators discretion.

As easy as it is to ban him here,that is really no punishment,there are 4 other boards now for these guys aside from here so it means nothing. It is too bad that it is the way it is now,like you said,there was a day when guys like this were taken care of from the rep community as a whole,not just one board.

Putting the warning up is all you can do Ken,and hope that as many people read it as possible.

I was one the guys who sent bergie a payment to the frozen account not knowing it was frozen. He is such a stand up guy. He still sent out the product without even blinking an eye. I didnt know he lost that money until now.

KB pm me I'll be glad to split your lost with you.

I was one the guys who sent bergie a payment to the frozen account not knowing it was frozen. He is such a stand up guy. He still sent out the product without even blinking an eye. I didnt know he lost that money until now.

KB is absolutely one of the best. A stand up seller and all around great guy.

It is a shame that things like this have to happen, especially to one of the good guys. I do agree that the buyer should be identified so as to prevent any future dealings and risks with anyone else moving forward.

Just my opinion...

The buyer uses the same name on the Geeks as he does here '410'

I have no idea if he is also on the other boards, just steer clear if you see him.

@Hartdoc, no my foul, I didn't get the message out in time, just remember me when you are ready to order again. ;)

Ken

R sorry but I'm a mod I can't break one of our own rules and post up his personal details.

And T yes it's the same guy.

I have asked PP to give me this tracking number they claim I have so I can prove it doesn't track to my house but I believe they are just saying that to close the case.

I have no doubt at all that this person has told PP that he bought replica goods off me on RWG.

Ken

R sorry but I'm a mod I can't break one of our own rules and post up his personal details.

And T yes it's the same guy.

I have asked PP to give me this tracking number they claim I have so I can prove it doesn't track to my house but I believe they are just saying that to close the case.

I have no doubt at all that this person has told PP that he bought replica goods off me on RWG.

Ken

I thought it might be, and yeah, totally unreasonable guy. Totally burned his bridges on this forum, I can't imagine anyone who read the previous thread giving him any credence over anything now. His loss really, because this place is the best :good:

Can you cancel the payment ? And repost it to a different account for him later ?

either way, sucks to hear that Ken's account got canned

I've had only good experiences with him

No I did a refund the moment it hit the account.

PP did the refund but they took it from my bank account.

I should add that I keep that account empty and PP simply overdrew the account.

Ken

I am sorry to hear that mate....

All I can say is...... I truly hope this bloke suffers the recompense he deserves.... and I am sure some day some how .... life will bite him back...

The only disappointment is you wont be there to see his face when it does... but rest assured that day will come... so take some solace my friend :)

The sad thing is, as all my customers know, that I will go out of my way (and out of pocket) to make them right when problems occur.

But this guys attitude was like he see's Paypal as a legitimate returns dept.

After I offered to replace the goods and pay for return shipping he just lodged the claim and stopped responding in anyway at all.

Yes I know Karma will bite him but I just don't want to see a whole string of other members get caught by this guy too.

Ken