When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

$87.000 Zenith

maxman

I guess the economy Is a lot better than I thought. There are 209 reviews on this Zenith Tourby. Some of these comments are hilarious :lol: One guy thought the price was reasonable but the shipping charges were a deal breaker. :D Check this out. PS..."Only one left In stock,order soon" :rofl:

Oh, the things I could buy with that discount...

In all seriousness, (Serious face: :man: ) I'm really glad that Zenith has gone back to its roots and killed off its Defy Xtreme line. They were some of the ugliest watches ever made, and an embarrassment to the brand. The only good thing about them was the Amazon comments they inspired!

Thats hilarious there is some great humour in those reviews, the one with the lion is brilliant

"The best part is that the watch was still in tact after conducting an autopsy on the lion. I then used its built-in gas stove and quite possibly tasted the last cape lion steak ever. It was f**king delicious. Then I called my wife and told her all about it on its built-in satellite phone. She thinks I have issues and now we are getting a divorce but guess what? You can't cut this watch in half!

So the warranty doesn't matter.

Thanks Zenith! "

And the Ben 10 one 1a.gif

Thats hilarious there is some great humour in those reviews, the one with the lion is brilliant

"The best part is that the watch was still in tact after conducting an autopsy on the lion. I then used its built-in gas stove and quite possibly tasted the last cape lion steak ever. It was f**king delicious. Then I called my wife and told her all about it on its built-in satellite phone. She thinks I have issues and now we are getting a divorce but guess what? You can't cut this watch in half!

So the warranty doesn't matter.

Thanks Zenith! "

And the Ben 10 one 1a.gif

:yeah:

I saw this some time ago…still too funny. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Some of these pieces, like the Stealth Open Chrono look sexy, but the stars on the bezel just kill it for me!

I agree Mike,the stars on the bezel kill It for me also. I think Zeniths are some of the coolest and richest In history watches made,Im glad there getting back to the former. I swear those comments on Amazon have me in tears. :lol:

I think Zeniths are some of the coolest and richest In history watches made,Im glad there getting back to the former.....

Agree 100%. Their pieces outside of tthe Defy line are just amazing. I made the mistake a few years back when the economy was going into the tank in that I did not purchase a Zenith Class Traveller World Timer from a local AD going out of business...for 70% off retail! :bangin::bangin::bangin: Stupi, stupid move!

Agree 100%. Their pieces outside of tthe Defy line are just amazing. I made the mistake a few years back when the economy was going into the tank in that I did not purchase a Zenith Class Traveller World Timer from a local AD going out of business...for 70% off retail! :bangin::bangin::bangin: Stupi, stupid move!

Outch :black_eye:

I like this one

When I first bought this watch I had buyer's remorse. How could I possibly justify spending $[...] on a watch when I drive a 1992 Ford Festiva don't even own a home?

Then the most amazing this happened. Last night I was out at a bar with some friends. I walked up to the amazingly beautiful woman, and she looked at me, then my watch, and said the most wonderful thing, "Nice Watch." I took that opening and asked her for her number, and she laughed and told me to go away. Normally women just laugh and tell me to go away, so this was a huge improvement and worth every penny.

Come on T,$87k for just one day,bro :D

Come on T,$87k for just one day,bro :D

Okay, maybe for just one day :lol:

Sounds like a challenge....I start the bidding at 87p. :lol:

Someone has to have one first for me to be able to borrow it for said 24 hour period :lol: