When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The coolest watch In the world?

maxman

Tell you what.

I wouldent have it for free bro, thats like having a time machine on your wrist, people would laugh at me (but they already do that)

Oh I dont know If they would laugh bro,a time machine on the wrist sounds pretty cool to me. But If they did laugh they would stop as soon as you told them how much you paid for It. ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Oh I dont know If they would laugh bro,a time machine on the wrist sounds pretty cool to me. But If they did laugh they would stop as soon as you told them how much you paid for It. ;)

I know i know, the price is out of this world! But i know they would call me all the time and make bookings on flights all over the world becuse it looks like a jetmotorplane (they are fockd up like me)

Naaa, i wouldnet have it for free. Its just not me max.

I know i know, the price is out of this world! But i know they would call me all the time and make bookings on flights all over the world becuse it looks like a jetmotorplane (they are fockd up like me)

Naaa, i wouldnet have it for free. Its just not me max.

Well If you do get one for free PLEASE send It my way. I'll even eat the shipping fees. :D

Yep Urwerk is also awesome.

All these pieces are stunning, true genius and hard work and dedication is required to build these. I would never own one as they are just not my style of watch (plus I am not in those tax brackets), however I would pay to visit their factories just to see these amazing art work watches.

+1 Urwerk 's turbine movement blows that one away and it is actually wearable.

When you look Into the engineering, man hours, technology, and the labor of love behind this timepiece,well thats pretty cool to me. Of course design Is subjective. My love of cars has lot to do with the reasons why I feel the way I do about the Thunderbolt. The dials(retro) remind me of a cars speedo/rpm cluster. The saphire coverd movement Indeed reminds me of a Ferrari's see thru engine cover. These are not watches for the mainstream. The chances of ever seeing one out In the wild, It's not going to happen. They are for the serious and wealthy collecter only,to be admired behind a showcase I susspect,most of the time anyway. I would think that anyone who appericates the art of fine watchmaking would appericate this piece. If not for anything else, but what It must have took to put this piece together. Would I personally wear one? absolutely. But with my luck It would probably be called out as a fake. :D