When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fricken bears!

Nanuq

Naaaa that looks like 3guys from the Croatian customs (all hairy and shit)!!! You can shoot them, fuckers probebly looking for the vintage hide out!

That should be pretty easy to figure out.. If at least one of them responds to the name Tomislav then fire away or they will confiscate your Snowflake before you know it Nanuq.. ;)

Yep, ongoing. I put the fear of God in them last night and today there's no sign of them, except for the bear crap everywhere.

post-32-131827457593.jpg

You see ZK?! It's all starting to unravel now! :lol:

Dammit Nanuq, I know how you feel. A pack of Bears killed my Mom, Dad, and 8 brothers and sisters. It was my fault. I told them to smear maple syrup all over their bodies, to implement reverse psychology. Sadly, Bears have not yet figured out reverse psychology, and they killed then ate everyone. That was a bummer to be sure, but I was left with a tidy sum in their wills to further bear psychology. I have enlisted around 80 candidates, and in return for my guidance, they have named me as heir to their life insurance. Tomorrow, I will be taping fresh salmon to their bodies, and giving them the great chance to "Run with the Bears" like they do in Spain with the Bulls. Should be quite the heroic stampede!