When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's Pics At Wo-mart!

Rolexman

It's all about ingredients.......with mine.....at least you get what you see on the packet....no artificially added flavours....sweeteners.......E colourings...............or pork toenails or eyelids....... :lol:

Edited by TTK

OMG OMG OMG!!! WTF? OMG!!! Paul COPIED ANDREWS PICTURES!!!

And andrew violates rolex trademarks and stole intelectual property, OMG OMG OMG!!!

Yeah, but haven't you heard the phrase "honor among thieves"? :lol:

If he deep links to your pictures, surely it'd be simpler to replace them all with JPEGs that state how Paul is a [censored]-gobbler or similar.

If you guys keep this up, Paul is going to start posting bizzarre insults along with pictures of his pool--at which point all of us w/ pending orders will know we're [censored]ed...

I have just received an order from Paul today and have an order on the way from Andrew. I can definitely say they are NOT the same people. Packaging and shipping cities are different as are the products they carry. Paul may be just be lazy or uses the same factory and didn't have stock to take his own pics. JMO.

I have just received an order from Paul today and have an order on the way from Andrew. I can definitely say they are NOT the same people. Packaging and shipping cities are different as are the products they carry. Paul may be just be lazy or uses the same factory and didn't have stock to take his own pics. JMO.

Please do say that this is not serious :g::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

If you guys keep this up, Paul is going to start posting bizzarre insults along with pictures of his pool--at which point all of us w/ pending orders will know we're [censored]ed...

Then he'll return saying how many hits he gets on his site and how much he doesn't need us, change his name to Chris and open two more websites with a bait-and-switch spam campaign, bribe us for good reviews and invent some oriental babe called [censored] as his pseudo-shill. Oh, and a CARSY SALE

Then he'll return saying how many hits he gets on his site and how much he doesn't need us, change his name to Chris and open two more websites with a bait-and-switch spam campaign, bribe us for good reviews and invent some oriental babe called Fanny as his pseudo-shill. Oh, and a CARSY SALE

@Pug

Can you please tell us what you really think of Paul? :lol:

TT

Look at the pic of the box set.

http://www.wo-mart.com/product_info.php?products_id=1414

No wonder he's so cheap... he saves on photograph costs :bangin:

WATCH OUT!!!

i've bought several watches from paul in the past. things were ok, i enjoyed cheaper prices...

until now..... i sent 200 bucks for panerai almost 2wks ago and haven't gotten tracking or any response.. paul appears to be simply ignoring my requests once he got my money... i'm just sharing my TRUE experience.... it's up to you to disregard my msg.