When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Grail is HERE!

Martyd3

The service bezel may have been overkill, but I was only doing this once

There is no such thing as overkill when fitting gen parts to a franken. Assuming you plan to keep the watch, the only real downside is that the more gen parts you fit, the more obvious the remaining non-gen parts become. ;)

There is no such thing as overkill when fitting gen parts to a franken. Assuming you plan to keep the watch, the only real downside is that the more gen parts you fit, the more obvious the remaining non-gen parts become. ;)

It's all part of the disease :)

now all you need is a genuine dial aha;asdfa;hv :play_ball:

that is so true.... I miss the days when a cheap reps is good enough to be a daily beater. Now it's all about superfrankens. The more macros ppl post, the more OCD I get. So I guess you can say money = happiness. :bangin: :bangin:

Looks absolutely fantastic - my favourite Lex at the moment. Love these über-quality vintage builds. Thanks for the viewing-pleasure + the inspiration!

MG

(edit: wrote my real name by mistake. Embarrassing when you're King of a small Nordic country. Opps!)

Edited by mastergod